90's at Night Exclusive Draft - Free Team Prize Topic

Late Night 1990's Draft League

Hey- are you like me? Up all night? Work all night and asleep all day? Can't log-in to WIS during the day and miss great drafts leagues? Spend you evening eating pizza in your parents basement and feel like drafting an exclusive team of the best players from the 90's? Maybe you live in Australia and you want to be able to draft Graham Lloyd at a reasonable hour of the day. Maybe you are Graham Lloyd. No judgments - just draft! Draft will be in 15 minute increments from 6pm to 1 am ET. Only players from the 1990's (1990-1999). There is exclusive ownership - If you draft 1996 Graham Lloyd - no one will be able to draft another Graham Lloyd.

To keep it authentic we will use 1997 alignment 5-4-5, 5-4-5 - so this means there will be 28 teams. No WW, No Trades No AAA, Yes Injuries.Yes DH both leagues. We will use the WIS track tool.

Exclusive ballparks. Must use ballpark that was in use during at least one year in the 1990's. Please indicate Ballpark when you sign up in the forum. I will add my ballpark selection once we get 50% signed up.

Max Salary Cap - But this is just so you can draft as you want. I expect most teams will end up around 120 million or so, since most high value players will be gone in the first few rounds.

WINNER of World Series gets 1 free team gifted from me as a prize, in addition to whatever WIS credits you get.

League number will be sent out once 50% filled in forum.

Entered
1. Samson845 Ballpark: TBD
8/12/2016 6:19 PM (edited)
No love for the night draft?
8/17/2016 8:26 PM
90's at Night Exclusive Draft - Free Team Prize Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.