Someone talk me into staying Topic

Ive been playing this game for YEARS & have always been a mediocre player. At one point I had 3 to 5 teams going but Im a bit older now & have more responsibility at work so I'm down to one team. I have never been able to break through and be really good I've had 2 final four runs in probably hundreds of seasons I stick mostly with D2 now. try to find an active conference and stay there.

My biggest frustration has been 3 things:
1) - Job Logic - I have been stuck in high level d2 low level d1 for 5 years - I can't seem to break through!
2) -Terrible customer service - I mean the WORST - whenever I try to ask question or submit tickets I am sent the same 3 answers - Job logic is based on ....... but they never give any answers of substance, never engage in dialogue & never seem to really listen to my ?'s
3) - High level D1 teams that are terrible but the coaches aren't fired - I am dieing for a shot at one of these teams and there are guys at high name programs who haven't made tourney for years. You can't coach at a top 5 school and not make tourney for 10 years.

I have enough credit left to renew one time & I don't know that I even want to do that.
Would love some help, I'm not trying to complain and moan I seriously have been pretty quiet & I hardly ever post on the forums. Just reaching the end of my frustration, & I also know nothing about the new recruiting system so I feel like before we have started I am already behind.

Thoughts?
8/13/2016 4:12 PM
Hang in there. Chapelhillne is organizing mentors to help.
8/13/2016 4:14 PM
Not sure I want to invest in learning a whole new game when the 3 things I am most frustrated by are not addressed in anyway in the new system.
8/13/2016 4:28 PM
Maybe just take a break. That's what I'm doing.

Gridiron Dynasty recruiting in Leahy starts tomorrow, and both my fantasy football leagues are drafting soon.
8/13/2016 4:51 PM
kybucki - I'd seriously love to help you. #1 and 2 are not addressed, but I think I can help you with game planning and setting your team so you can get to D1 and advance. If a lot of the players that leave actually do, some of the elite teams will be available. But, in my opinion being at an elite team does not matter as much in the new game because of the changes. It's still beneficial, but not crucial. So, some of those jobs may be open, and if not, there will be many more desirable jobs.
8/13/2016 7:56 PM
kybucki - Why not renew if you have that credit. Nothing lost if you don't like it. Who knows you may love it and decide to stick around awhile!
8/13/2016 8:09 PM
Someone talk me into staying Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.