Make your own decision on 3.0 Topic

With all the banter back and fourth of how great or how bad the new engine is, I urge you to make your own decision. No matter how much one person hates it or another loves it you shouldn't base your decision on those experiences. Base it on your own experience. We all want the game to be great and it will never be great without people playing it.
No one that has enjoyed this game over the years wants to see it fail. The new engine will never be as horrible as some make it out to be nor is it the fix for all things wrong in the world as others want to believe. One thing few could argue with is how much this game has been ignored by the powers that be over the last several years, so as much as I disagree with the changes being made at least changes are being made.
I will miss a lot of the coaches that have said they are definitely leaving and hope you reconsider or come back in the future. I have made a couple of negative post about the new engine and have decided I won't say anything good or bad about it anymore because I don't want to influence others in any way. However I will continue to say exactly what I think about the way this site is being ran and if that hurts your feelings to bad.
8/13/2016 7:48 PM
Great post - different people have different tastes. What one person may like, someone else may not, and the only way to decide is to give it a thorough try. I have found it easy to learn, but if anyone has any questions once they get going, please site mail me and I will be happy to share anything I have learned in Beta.

I am going to update the post, because the scouting budgets have been tweaked since last year, and FSS is now $15 per player instead of $10. Any other new things that have happened will be updated.
8/13/2016 7:53 PM
If WIS wants people to try nuHD, they need to dish out some free seasons...
8/13/2016 8:54 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 8/13/2016 8:54:00 PM (view original):
If WIS wants people to try nuHD, they need to dish out some free seasons...
Get a damn job Trevor!
8/13/2016 10:36 PM
I agree that people should make up their own minds. My decision is that I am leaving after this season (96 in Phelan and 110 overall). My reasons for not liking 3.0 are not important at this time and it is not the only reason for my departure, 3.0 and how it has been handled make up the final straw. I am divorcing myself from HD and WIS completely.

I do hope the coaches who stay find success and continue to enjoy the game.
8/13/2016 10:43 PM
Posted by craig218 on 8/13/2016 10:43:00 PM (view original):
I agree that people should make up their own minds. My decision is that I am leaving after this season (96 in Phelan and 110 overall). My reasons for not liking 3.0 are not important at this time and it is not the only reason for my departure, 3.0 and how it has been handled make up the final straw. I am divorcing myself from HD and WIS completely.

I do hope the coaches who stay find success and continue to enjoy the game.
Ah, thanks that is the best negative post about wis i've seen in a while!
8/13/2016 10:50 PM
Make your own decision on 3.0 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.