Arbitration numbers Topic

Is there any quick and easy way to estimate about what someone's number will be for the next season? Other than scanning tons of guys to find out what they got or is it really a crap shoot
8/14/2016 8:20 PM
From what I've found it's not perfectly linear so you can't get a quick and easy number unless you've put in the homework already and have the info saved in a spreadsheet. Most accurate is to simply go to player search, sort by salary, and find a player with the same OVR rating and year of arbitration as your guy. If I remember right, baseline #'s for 85 OVR rated player is ~$2.0M 1st year, ~$7.5M 2nd year. I don't know third year because most people extend after 2nd year. Don't quote me on this part but if I'm not mistaken, I believe performance also has an impact. Although I believe it's tied to games played or AB as opposed to AVG, HR or similar metrics.
8/15/2016 3:01 AM
Arbitration numbers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.