MLB Forums Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 8/19/2016 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/18/2016 9:16:00 PM (view original):
I call people names when they do agree with me. Ask tec, wylie, sjpoker, etc, etc.

As for all3, everyone pretty much agrees that he makes dirt look smart. He must have read "If you declare victory on the internet, it means you won" a few days ago because that's been his thing. Truth is, no one wins an internet argument. No one is changing anyone's mind and, at best, you're just killing time. But, when you take stupidity to all3's level, you deserve a little extra mocking.

And, FWIW, there's no one to "root" for, dumbass. We're all losers because we're arguing on a simsports site. A SIMSPORTS SITE!!! Am I the only one who recognizes this?
Mike calls people names. It doesn't matter if they agree with him, disagree with him, have never even heard of or spoken to him or have any idea who he is. He calls people names.

If you are a loser because you argue on a simsports site, but you recognize that you are a loser for doing so, does that lessen your loserness somewhat?
Maybe that starts at 45,000 posts.
8/19/2016 4:02 PM
I call people names when they do agree with me. Ask tec, wylie, sjpoker, etc, etc.

As for all3, everyone pretty much agrees that he makes dirt look smart. He must have read "If you declare victory on the internet, it means you won" a few days ago because that's been his thing. Truth is, no one wins an internet argument. No one is changing anyone's mind and, at best, you're just killing time. But, when you take stupidity to all3's level, you deserve a little extra mocking.

And, FWIW, there's no one to "root" for, dumbass. We're all losers because we're arguing on a simsports site. A SIMSPORTS SITE!!! Am I the only one who recognizes this?
Mike calls people names. It doesn't matter if they agree with him, disagree with him, have never even heard of or spoken to him or have any idea who he is. He calls people names.

If you are a loser because you argue on a simsports site, but you recognize that you are a loser for doing so, does that lessen your loserness somewhat?
No but it makes you self-aware. A lot of losers on this site fail to recognize. My boy all3 is one. BL might be even less self-aware than all3.
8/19/2016 4:07 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/19/2016 4:07:00 PM (view original):

No but it makes you self-aware. A lot of losers on this site fail to recognize. My boy all3 is one. BL might be even less self-aware than all3.
I think your self-awareness is fake. You take this **** more seriously than anyone else. You own this. It's your life.

You claim to not care, but you do. You don't actually think you're a loser.
8/19/2016 4:25 PM
No, I don't. But I participate in loser activity. This is all very stupid. I fully recognize every minute I spend arguing with you, or anyone else, is a minute I wasted and will not get back. That's why I block people. When you start your circular, ask-the-same-question-again bullshit, you go back to block. all3 went back to block earlier this week simply for being stupid.

So, in summation, what you think is irrelevant. I know. I'm not sure you do. After all, you're the guy who said he posts in the wee hours of the morning if you know you'll be busy at work that afternoon. What? You're planning posting time into your day? For real?
8/19/2016 4:33 PM
Because I had free time in the morning?

This is what I mean. You take this so seriously that you analyze post times to try to score a point. I don't think you realize how big of a loser you are. You're kinda the king around here.
8/19/2016 4:39 PM
No, because you specifically said why you were posting at 6 AM. "I knew I'd be busy at work today" would be your words.

As for "analyzing post times", I'm not sure how much analysis is required. They're listed in the post. You said you lived in CA. I don't think it's ADVANCED METRICS to know you just posted at 1:39 PM. High level analysis there, right?
8/19/2016 4:42 PM
But you've held on to it for how many years???

Look man, I think it's kinda funny when you call someone out for a lack of self awareness. You like to point out all the time that you know what a big loser you are but I don't think you really believe it. This place is an ego stroke for you. So, stroke away.
8/19/2016 4:47 PM
"Held onto it"? Do you mean "remember"? Yes, I have a photographic memory because I recall some internet dumbass saying he knew his day would not permit him to post in the afternoon so he figured he better do it before work. Because, if he didn't, I guess something terrible happens.

I have plenty of places for ego-stroking. Don't you think, if that's what I wanted here, that I'd try to be a little more popular? With just the tiniest effort, I could be more liked. For instance:

You've done a good job with that Scranton franchise. Looks like you had a little trouble when you first started but that's normal. You seem to have a really good handle on it now and that team is moving in the right direction. Congrats!!!
8/19/2016 5:09 PM
I don't think being liked is your goal. I think you want to be respected.

And you come...here...for that.
8/19/2016 5:19 PM
Well, I've said many times when people have mentioned respect that the internet is the wrong place to seek that. One could be the greatest guy on earth and find haters on the internet. It would be much easier to have a small circle of acquaintances and get that respect there. It's a controlled group. That doesn't apply to the internet.

Surely you know this.

Anyway, my real evaluation on your Scranton franchise: Nice tank job, ********. Why is it taking you so long to win after tanking it up for three seasons? Are you stupid?
8/19/2016 5:51 PM
See? So serious.
8/19/2016 6:00 PM
Just trying to help you understand how interaction on the internet works. Sometimes, you act like you've made a big point and everyone needs to notice. And maybe you did make a nice point. But, truth is, no one cares. It's like you and all3 yammering on about polls. One of you is right and the other is an idiot, we all know this, but no one cares about your petty little argument over the Picastaway Picayune poll. But that hasn't stopped either of you.
8/19/2016 7:03 PM
This is retarded. Let's go back to baseball. This is MLB forums isn't it? A-Rod is and was a better Shortstop than Jeter.
8/19/2016 7:07 PM
Another dumbass who thinks anyone cares what he thinks. And doesn't realize it's easier to NOT read something than to read it. Run along, child. You got coloring books to do.
8/19/2016 7:43 PM
Count the number of times Lard 'Tard mentioned me on this page even though I wasn't even involved in the exchange. The guy is obsessed. It's a cross between flattering and frightening.
Then go back and count the number of times he replied directly to my posts, with nothing at all in between, even though I was supposedly blocked. Lyin' Lard 'Tard. I guess he expects everyone to be as dumb as him and not be able to see this stuff.
I thought everyone but 'Tard already agreed A.Rod was a better SS than Jeter.
8/19/2016 7:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
MLB Forums Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.