MLB Forums Topic

If you've stopped taking medication, maybe you should start taking it again.
8/19/2016 9:46 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/19/2016 4:01:00 PM (view original):
I'm sure I've made posts that I'd like to take back. That's called being human. I'm willing to admit that. Others who would rather name-call and BS until people forget the original point. Lard 'tard is the biggest offender, but not the only one. Gotta wonder how he supposedly blocked me on Monday or Tuesday, yet has kept responding to every post.
I don't gotta wonder. I don't care whether he has you blocked or not. I don't care if he has me blocked, why would I care whether he has you blocked?
8/20/2016 1:49 AM
Someone please explain that, when quoted, blocked user posts are seen.

So, if you 'tards would comply and stop quoting him, I could be done with his dumbassery.

Here's the thing about posting. You type, you hit submit. You have plenty of time to not be a dumbass. Of course, if you're a dumbass, you probably don't know you're being a dumbass until someone points it out. That's the downfall of all3. He's stupid but doesn't know until someone says "That's stupid."
8/20/2016 7:43 AM
Someone please explain to 'Tard that others are capable of going back and seeing how many times his replies IMMEDIATELY followed my posts. There was no quoting, or anything else, between the two. Bad Lying Lard 'Tard, bad.
Someone then please explain to him that distorting or dismissing facts does not change them. Sure he's openly admitted in the past that he doesn't care about facts and truth, but his not caring doesn't change it for everybody else.
Someone then please explain to me why he keeps saying he is done with me, yet keeps replying to me and referencing me. Oh wait, that's an easy one - I OWN HIM !!!, and his obsession with me continues to prove it.
8/20/2016 9:12 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/19/2016 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Just trying to help you understand how interaction on the internet works. Sometimes, you act like you've made a big point and everyone needs to notice. And maybe you did make a nice point. But, truth is, no one cares. It's like you and all3 yammering on about polls. One of you is right and the other is an idiot, we all know this, but no one cares about your petty little argument over the Picastaway Picayune poll. But that hasn't stopped either of you.
Thank you for your internet wisdom. Without you here, we'd all be lost.
8/20/2016 10:12 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/20/2016 9:12:00 AM (view original):
Someone please explain to 'Tard that others are capable of going back and seeing how many times his replies IMMEDIATELY followed my posts. There was no quoting, or anything else, between the two. Bad Lying Lard 'Tard, bad.
Someone then please explain to him that distorting or dismissing facts does not change them. Sure he's openly admitted in the past that he doesn't care about facts and truth, but his not caring doesn't change it for everybody else.
Someone then please explain to me why he keeps saying he is done with me, yet keeps replying to me and referencing me. Oh wait, that's an easy one - I OWN HIM !!!, and his obsession with me continues to prove it.
I for one am going to stop copying all3's messages so that MikeT doesn't see them - Just like Mike asked us to do.

Oh wait...
8/20/2016 11:30 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 8/20/2016 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Just trying to help you understand how interaction on the internet works. Sometimes, you act like you've made a big point and everyone needs to notice. And maybe you did make a nice point. But, truth is, no one cares. It's like you and all3 yammering on about polls. One of you is right and the other is an idiot, we all know this, but no one cares about your petty little argument over the Picastaway Picayune poll. But that hasn't stopped either of you.
I do what I can when I can.
8/20/2016 1:22 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/20/2016 1:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 8/20/2016 10:12:00 AM (view original):
I do what I can when I can.
I'm just glad you don't take any of this seriously.
8/21/2016 2:15 PM
Did you find the same website that all3 found last week?

The one where it said "If you repeat it, it will be true"?
8/21/2016 3:12 PM
Wait, what?

Didn't you just say the other day that you have all this self awareness, and you know forum arguing is a loser thing to do, you don't take it serious, yada yada yada?
8/21/2016 3:44 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/21/2016 3:12:00 PM (view original):
Did you find the same website that all3 found last week?

The one where it said "If you repeat it, it will be true"?
This is straight-up getting scary. Guy obviously has a serious fetish for me, and we know his mind isn't right. It's bad enough that he can't stop posting about me, but now I'm starting to worry just how deep his obsession goes. Maybe the Lying Lard 'Tard moniker was too much.
8/21/2016 4:10 PM
I'm not going to comment on this string because I think we all just want it to die. Oh wait...
8/22/2016 11:48 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 8/22/2016 11:48:00 AM (view original):
I'm not going to comment on this string because I think we all just want it to die. Oh wait...
I appreciate your cries for my attention, but one loser's affection at a time, please.
8/22/2016 12:50 PM
If you guys are going to keep this show going, at least send the beer guy around.
8/22/2016 1:36 PM
We need more votes. We don't have a majority.
8/22/2016 1:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
MLB Forums Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.