MLB Forums Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
All3 is Bill Gates compared to y'all. I'm just being honest
8/15/2016 8:22 PM
Who's Bill Gates?
8/15/2016 10:03 PM
Wow, and he's trying to say I'm obsessed with him and follow him around? Think this pretty much closes that discussion. He is sooo funny though. I can't wait to see what he posts next. Maybe it will be "Takes one to know one.", or "I know I am, but what are you?", since those are about at his maturity and intellectual level.
8/16/2016 9:30 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/16/2016 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Wow, and he's trying to say I'm obsessed with him and follow him around? Think this pretty much closes that discussion. He is sooo funny though. I can't wait to see what he posts next. Maybe it will be "Takes one to know one.", or "I know I am, but what are you?", since those are about at his maturity and intellectual level.
8/16/2016 9:55 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/16/2016 9:55:00 AM (view original):
I don't get mad because of worthless comments made about me by some internet loser who has nothing better to do all day. I find them entertaining and and am thankful I can't relate to someone who has so little in their life or who takes these Forums that seriously.
8/16/2016 10:43 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/16/2016 10:43:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 8/16/2016 9:55:00 AM (view original):
I don't get mad because of worthless comments made about me by some internet loser who has nothing better to do all day. I find them entertaining and and am thankful I can't relate to someone who has so little in their life or who takes these Forums that seriously.
Yet here you are, responding as if the Forums were your catnip, trolling others and acting as if you're above it all.

You're a clown, bro.
8/16/2016 10:59 AM
An idiot clown. The funny thing is that he doesn't recognize EVERYTHING he says can be applied to him. But, then again, he's an idiot so that's not surprising.
8/16/2016 1:40 PM
Oh man, I should have included that one too - the old "I'm rubber and you're glue." comeback (in slightly different form).
That's the best you morons got?
8/16/2016 6:31 PM
NO, I'M GOING TO TALK INCESSANTLY ABOUT HOW I'M DESTROYING YOU AND YOUR SAD, PATHETIC LIFE!!!!!
8/17/2016 6:46 AM
8/17/2016 8:05 AM
8/17/2016 8:12 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/17/2016 6:46:00 AM (view original):
NO, I'M GOING TO TALK INCESSANTLY ABOUT HOW I'M DESTROYING YOU AND YOUR SAD, PATHETIC LIFE!!!!!
If you're disillusioned enough to think so, feel free. It wouldn't be any dumber or less true than most other things you've posted.
8/17/2016 8:17 AM
NO, I AM CRUSHING YOU ON A DAILY BASIS!!!! ACCEPT DEFEAT AND GO AWAY!!!!
8/17/2016 8:42 AM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
MLB Forums Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.