LIVE IF FREAKING DEAD Topic

Looks like nobody plays this anymore lol
8/15/2016 11:20 PM
I suppose that's true when you have no teams in a live league. I've got 11 of them and just finished up regular season for Current Franchises with two teams each playing 72 live games. 21 of 24 teams made the minuimum. It's not as robust as it used to be for sure, but neither is it dead.
8/16/2016 1:36 AM
CURRENT FRANCHISES SEASON 36 is near the end of its current season ... It's possibly the BEST LIVE LEAGUE in WIS ... Josh and I, both having under .500 teams, managed to play over 70 games each ... A couple of players (arvid and trump) each had over 110 live games played! ... Keep your eyes on the forum for a sign up thread for SEASON 37! ... (-:
8/16/2016 1:50 AM
kbaseball, you able to play live again? new league will be up in a few weeks after WS is completed
8/16/2016 7:24 AM
very nice i still have the same concern with java i can't get on anyway so
8/27/2016 6:42 PM
I have Safari for Mac and it is good for live play ... I assume that for PC that WIS is at least compatible with Windows ... However, they may have to expand on that to gain customers (e.g. Java).
8/29/2016 3:17 AM (edited)
They're not going to update the game to accommodate Java. Because the code is so old support has said they would have to program the Live game from scratch to change almost anything. With the number of Live players, that's not going to happen. Fortunately Apple backed off its total ban on Java with its newest OS. dahsdebater is probably the best person to contact to get a Windows computer running Live. Macs are pretty simple with Safari now that Apple has made it possible.
8/29/2016 12:31 PM
If its dead...
Were bringing this **** back to life.
**** the haters
8/31/2016 2:26 AM
Ive seen more people on live after dinner last 3-4 weeks than ive seen in months... if anything more games are being played
8/31/2016 5:18 AM
I'm not a hater i would like to play but this java thing baffles even me usually i can solve a computer problem if I just look into it not this one.
8/31/2016 10:50 AM
It's definitely frustrating, and at some point Java 7 is going to be buried.
9/1/2016 12:36 AM
As of 2016, Java (acquired from Microsystems by Oracle in mid-90's) is one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for client-server web applications, with a reported ... 9 MILLION USERS ... Too bad that WIS folks have not made their software compatible with them ... It would probably bring in at least a few more hundred people into WIS ... )-:
9/1/2016 2:27 AM
LIVE IF FREAKING DEAD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.