my "locker" feels so empty Topic

Down to the one team I plan to try in the nu game. Feels so empty.
8/16/2016 9:18 AM
Almost makes you want to buy more, I feel you on that. I am at two teams now.
8/16/2016 11:23 AM
What always happens to me when I start to cut back is I will just happen to look at available jobs and see a team I have always had an interest in coaching. I did get down to 4 teams at one point but I am back at 8 now. One of my goals though is to coach in all 50 states plus DC and PR - only 7 to go - LOL.
8/16/2016 1:01 PM
Wow, I couldn't imagine all 50 states. I was trying to get PR, HI and AK done, but just did 2 of the three. Yes, it's hard to recruit from those places lol
8/16/2016 1:13 PM
That's for sure. I think it would be hard even in HD 3.0 although the far from home preference may help. But in D2, the distance is tough to overcome with lack of recruiting dollars. However, you can do free recruiting with attention points, so that would be an interesting test, as I was able, in Beta, to win D1 recruits at D2 with only attention points.

In HD 3.0 I really think Hawaii could be a great location though because you can recruit all Hawaii recruits and it's hard for a team to spend enough to come to the island from the mainland. I have Hawaii in one world - can't remember which name the world is, and that's the one I am most looking forward to because I have been wallowing in mediocrity for the several seasons I have been there.
8/16/2016 1:42 PM
I have gone from 2 aliases with 7 teams each to 1 alias and one team only. Will give 3.0 a shot, but not holding my breath
8/16/2016 2:06 PM
fd, for some reason I'm glad your 1 team left is that Maryland team. I took a lot of beatings from them when I was at State.

bugs, I'm glad to see you're still around at all. I hate to see so many long-time users leaving, or cutting back, or contemplating the options... but I'm right there with you.

Down from a high of 5 teams to 2, will likely give one 2-3 seasons of 3.0 and the other is unclear (conference with RL friends keeps me hanging on).
8/16/2016 4:31 PM
lots of good games in the Naismith ACC - NCSU always a tough location in HD and in real life, I think
8/16/2016 8:18 PM
I was definitely thinking of trying a Hawaii or Alaska under the new format.
8/16/2016 8:36 PM
my "locker" feels so empty Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.