Posted by ab90 on 8/16/2016 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Just want to see what legends are leaving for posterity. Please post here if you are leaving and have played at least 30 seasons so that I can say goodbye to my friends.
lmao. this post was actually changed by the mods from how i initially posted it. there was no 30 season limit. legends don't require thresholds.
8/25/2016 8:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
won't you stay with me? because you're all i need. this ain't love, can't you see. but darling, stay with me.
8/25/2016 8:29 PM
Posted by ab90 on 8/25/2016 8:18:00 PM (view original):
Just want to see what legends are leaving for posterity. Please post here if you are leaving and have played at least 30 seasons so that I can say goodbye to my friends.
lmao. this post was actually changed by the mods from how i initially posted it. there was no 30 season limit. legends don't require thresholds.
Just like my thread that was deleted.
8/25/2016 8:29 PM
Not sure I am completely leaving but will likely cut down form 4 down to 2 relatively quickly. I have really tried to like the beta but just can't get into it.
8/25/2016 9:51 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 8/25/2016 8:19:00 PM (view original):
There are a couple of guys in my conference in Wooden who don't post very much here but certainly qualify as legends who have both posted on the conference message board that they hate the update and are almost certainly leaving: playmaker and jetsons. I, myself, have dropped 4 from this ID with a 5th gone as soon as Allen ends. Will probably be dropping my team in Wooden as well. I gave it a chance and am playing a season under the new version but color me less than impressed. I have a couple of teams that are very "sentimental" to me and I'll have a hard time dropping them but I think as soon as my credits are expired so too will be my HD career.

***Edit*** Of course these numbers will change a bit as I burn through the last of my credits but between ID's I have at this moment in time: 924 seasons, 20694-7398 (.737) record, and 22 National Titles.
Everyone in Wooden GLV likes the update!
8/25/2016 10:00 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 8/25/2016 10:00:00 PM (view original):
There are a couple of guys in my conference in Wooden who don't post very much here but certainly qualify as legends who have both posted on the conference message board that they hate the update and are almost certainly leaving: playmaker and jetsons. I, myself, have dropped 4 from this ID with a 5th gone as soon as Allen ends. Will probably be dropping my team in Wooden as well. I gave it a chance and am playing a season under the new version but color me less than impressed. I have a couple of teams that are very "sentimental" to me and I'll have a hard time dropping them but I think as soon as my credits are expired so too will be my HD career.

***Edit*** Of course these numbers will change a bit as I burn through the last of my credits but between ID's I have at this moment in time: 924 seasons, 20694-7398 (.737) record, and 22 National Titles.
Probably because it ran me up out of KY Wesleyan so someone different has a chance to win a conference tournament championship now (ha, ha)! Kidding of course.
8/26/2016 11:35 AM
Posted by mullycj on 8/17/2016 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Our whole WVIAC conference was almost legendary
I am honored you think that! Miss you mully.
8/26/2016 11:54 AM
are you serious - someone at wis changed your post?
8/26/2016 7:20 PM
Posted by vandydave on 8/26/2016 7:20:00 PM (view original):
I'm going to echo this. Are you seriously stating that your post was altered by WIS staff?
8/26/2016 7:25 PM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 8/26/2016 7:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by vandydave on 8/26/2016 7:20:00 PM (view original):
I'm going to echo this. Are you seriously stating that your post was altered by WIS staff?
I'm having a really hard time believing anyone at any business would do something that arbitrary and pointless.

Say what you will about the beta, the WIS staff is not sitting around bored lately.
8/26/2016 8:04 PM
leaving is a very absolute term

I've cut from four teams to one team and will try the new game with my last team - not sure whether I will use up my seasons and credits - depends on how much effort it really takes for me in the new (in my view significantly more burdensome) game
8/26/2016 9:11 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 8/26/2016 11:36:00 AM (view original):

Probably because it ran me up out of KY Wesleyan so someone different has a chance to win a conference tournament championship now (ha, ha)! Kidding of course.
Our conference isn't the same with out you! I will (any everyone else) will miss everything about you, including the once a season 400 word speech on the message board!
8/26/2016 9:40 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 8/26/2016 9:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by emy1013 on 8/26/2016 11:36:00 AM (view original):

Our conference isn't the same with out you! I will (any everyone else) will miss everything about you, including the once a season 400 word speech on the message board!
Lol, you get them too? They're awesome! Dcy, If you leave Northeastern let me know in advance please. The game will lose a great person & hd coach so I don't want this to happen.
8/26/2016 10:08 PM
I choose to say I am retiring. I have been around since 2008, almost exclusively in Phelan. Started season 2 (96 seasons) 98 will be my final one. I have had some modest success in my time here and great memories! I see a great many coaches I played against and admired since I started are leaving, many of helped me along the way. For me it is a simple decision, the game is no longer fun for me so why play? That situation has been the reason of many coaches leaving over the years. To all staying or leaving, I wish the best in the future.

Anecdotal evidence suggests any thread of coaches leaving runs into complications, whether it be man made or systems related, I am not judging, simply stating an observation.
8/27/2016 2:10 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...15 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.