This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Our whole WVIAC conference was almost legendary
8/17/2016 12:54 PM
Well I've got the seasons covered in spades, but I'm no legend. I'm taking a wait and see approach to 3.0 as I am just about to go through it for the first time in Rupp.
8/17/2016 8:48 PM
I'm dropping my 6 teams down to 1 or 2 to give it a shot but I gotta say I'm completely unmotivated. I'm finding hard to even find time to read anything on the new game. Sad stuff.
8/19/2016 3:37 AM
I also would not consider myself a legend by any means, but I've certainly played well over 30 seasons, and I'll be retiring either after this or the following season wraps up in Tark.
8/19/2016 4:48 AM
you're all legends. i honestly don't mean to cause any harm. just honestly want to see who i'll never play against again : ( for the record, i'll ride it out. tbd.
8/25/2016 5:43 PM
Posted by ab90 on 8/25/2016 5:43:00 PM (view original):
you're all legends. i honestly don't mean to cause any harm. just honestly want to see who i'll never play against again : ( for the record, i'll ride it out. tbd.
Thanks for the kind words, ab90.
There are a lot of good guys in this game...you're one of them.
8/25/2016 5:44 PM
Posted by p6453 on 8/16/2016 2:56:00 PM (view original):
ab90,
There was a similar thread posted that was removed due to the derision it caused. There were a number of quality Coaches that had posted too. Unfortunately there can't be a topic posted on the Forums that doesn't soon spiral into idiocy. For what it's worth I'm leaving after the next season in Knight, though I'm no legend. Hopefully you'll get some genuine posts.
Oddly enough, this thread stayed nice!
8/25/2016 5:51 PM
Real close to dropping all my teams. I'll try to stay with it thru my Wooden season ... but right now this whole thing looks pretty bleak.
8/25/2016 6:05 PM
72 season, three National Championships, .776 win percentage... make of that what you will. And I will more than likely be calling it quits once my current Crum season ends.
8/25/2016 6:12 PM
Lost 2 NC games, made 30 straight nat'l tourneys and learned how to build a better than average d2 team with internationals (i'm afraid that won't be possible anymore). I'm gonna miss the game and the competition.
8/25/2016 7:55 PM
There are a couple of guys in my conference in Wooden who don't post very much here but certainly qualify as legends who have both posted on the conference message board that they hate the update and are almost certainly leaving: playmaker and jetsons. I, myself, have dropped 4 from this ID with a 5th gone as soon as Allen ends. Will probably be dropping my team in Wooden as well. I gave it a chance and am playing a season under the new version but color me less than impressed. I have a couple of teams that are very "sentimental" to me and I'll have a hard time dropping them but I think as soon as my credits are expired so too will be my HD career.

***Edit*** Of course these numbers will change a bit as I burn through the last of my credits but between ID's I have at this moment in time: 924 seasons, 20694-7398 (.737) record, and 22 National Titles.
8/25/2016 8:19 PM (edited)
this is nuts. just like i can't imagine the spurs without pop, i can't imagine hd without these names. integral to the definition of the very game. any chance you can be convinced to stick around?
8/25/2016 8:17 PM
1|2|3...15 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.