When is the change to 3.0 happening in Phelan? Topic

When is Phelan scheduled for the change to 3.0 and why is the change over scheduled so secret?
8/17/2016 3:53 PM
It will happen after the next old way recruiting cycle. For more information on this secret, read the link that was posted in the coaches corner of every conference or the discussions in a number of threads on the forum,

8/17/2016 4:13 PM
A sincere and simple questions deserves more than a snarky answer. Why not publish a schedule with the announcement? That is what a professional, well run organization would do.

I read it, all it said was 48 hours after the recruiting cycle ended. Recruiting ended 4 days ago. That is much more than 48 hours and no update. Is too much to ask for a date, not a cryptic message? Now the role out is being poorly handles just as this entire process has been up to now. Is it any wonder coaches are leaving by the droves?

Try being helpful.
8/17/2016 5:44 PM
"Because the scouting and recruiting changes affect the core of the game, the rollout of the new version is unique. As each world reaches the conclusion of its recruiting period, it will transition to the new version of the game within 48 hours and the season will continue. The first world to experience the upgrade will be the Wooden world."

Rollover starts with Wooden and proceeds from there
8/17/2016 5:57 PM
Posted by wix33 on 8/17/2016 5:44:00 PM (view original):
A sincere and simple questions deserves more than a snarky answer. Why not publish a schedule with the announcement? That is what a professional, well run organization would do.

I read it, all it said was 48 hours after the recruiting cycle ended. Recruiting ended 4 days ago. That is much more than 48 hours and no update. Is too much to ask for a date, not a cryptic message? Now the role out is being poorly handles just as this entire process has been up to now. Is it any wonder coaches are leaving by the droves?

Try being helpful.
Wix- you are in phelan. Wooden is going first. We will switch over after NEXT recruiting. Check out the new thread I just created.
8/17/2016 6:31 PM

Try being helpful.
get a clue - I am not an employee of WIS - there actually is a thread on the first page of the forum that has dates

my answer told him where to look

the linked information said that WOODEN would be first - so phelan wont change until wooden changes

multiple tyhreads say that

it isnt a secret - see for example the thread about is Tark in 3.0 - in which there is a helpful detailed list

the op statement that it is a secret was snarky - and it got a response consistent with its tenor.

if every post needs to spoon feed a comprehensive answer to every lazy question, then few people will bother posting

try reading
8/17/2016 7:14 PM (edited)

Try being helpful.
The guidance that wooden would go first is in 100 places. So, the end of the current recruiting cycle in Phelan which you mention in your snarky email is irrelevant. As explained in multiple places, Wooden will go to the new game. And then other worlds will go to the new game. SO, the answer for Phelan is apx 48 hours after the end of its first recruiting cycle after Wooden converts. Also stated in multiple places.

try reading
8/17/2016 7:17 PM
Which world is changing over first?
8/17/2016 8:10 PM
They could at least state a season for each world...it's currently vague AF
8/17/2016 9:14 PM
It'll be the next season. After Wooden rolls.
8/17/2016 9:58 PM
Thank you to Benis and CoachSpud.

"Because the scouting and recruiting changes affect the core of the game, the rollout of the new version is unique. As each world reaches the conclusion of its recruiting period, it will transition to the new version of the game within 48 hours and the season will continue. The first world to experience the upgrade will be the Wooden world the final being Naismith."

Add four simple words and it is all clear and there is no need to search.

I have always tried to answer questions when asked and help players, not belittle them.
8/17/2016 10:54 PM
To mamxet, gomiami1972 and possumfiend:

There is a saying that is better to let some think you are a jacka**, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
8/17/2016 11:01 PM
Posted by wr33 on 8/17/2016 11:01:00 PM (view original):
To mamxet, gomiami1972 and possumfiend:

There is a saying that is better to let some think you are a jacka**, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
There is a saying like this in the bible.. It is if some1 is lost and wordly don't waste your time on people who never wants to be reach!
8/17/2016 11:26 PM
excellent summary in this thread

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=495682&TopicsTimeframe=30
8/17/2016 11:31 PM
When is the change to 3.0 happening in Phelan? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.