Another new blog...... Topic

Posted by truedevil33 on 8/19/2016 9:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by awags on 8/19/2016 9:10:00 PM (view original):
The next installment is here! Read now or regret 5ever!

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2016/08/19/The-Weekly-Burn-2
Hope you all enjoy!
Very nice article... #hookemplan!
8/20/2016 9:58 AM
Awesome!
8/20/2016 11:20 AM
Well, it looks like I've got to change my practice plans again. And here I was hoping I could coast in the middle and no one would notice me. Thanks a lot TD. Now I've got to put in effort!
8/21/2016 5:49 AM
Posted by gympy_88 on 8/21/2016 5:49:00 AM (view original):
Well, it looks like I've got to change my practice plans again. And here I was hoping I could coast in the middle and no one would notice me. Thanks a lot TD. Now I've got to put in effort!
You recruit such great players every season I just want to see you win! It would be practice plan. gameplanning, or potential. Hard to know for sure tell the end of this season. You got this!
8/21/2016 11:08 AM
Great blogs TD! Except for the parts about you know who I really enjoyed reading them a lot. I especially enjoy the fact that you uncover and highlight some of the untapped or underdeveloped potential that we have here in Wilkinson. There are several coaches that are poised to have a breakout season at any time and, to me, that is pretty exciting to watch and wait for. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to the next installment.
8/21/2016 3:13 PM
Posted by pete_61 on 8/21/2016 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Great blogs TD! Except for the parts about you know who I really enjoyed reading them a lot. I especially enjoy the fact that you uncover and highlight some of the untapped or underdeveloped potential that we have here in Wilkinson. There are several coaches that are poised to have a breakout season at any time and, to me, that is pretty exciting to watch and wait for. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to the next installment.
Thanks pete. Means a lot coming from you.
8/21/2016 6:55 PM
Well, its probably not worth holding a news conference for, but the under-performance of our QBs this season and the sudden... spotlight from certain media members has forced a change in UNI. A new practice plan will be implemented, with a really legitimate chance that the playbook could get a change next season as well. In about 5 seasons, if progress hasn't been made, it may be time to finally move on and give someone else a chance.
8/22/2016 4:24 PM (edited)
Posted by gympy_88 on 8/22/2016 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Well, its probably not worth holding a news conference for, but the under-performance of our QBs this season and the sudden... spotlight from certain media members has forced a change in UNI. A new practice plan will be implemented, with a really legitimate chance that the playbook could get a change next season as well. In about 5 seasons, if progress hasn't been made, it may be time to finally move on and give someone else a chance.
This whole game is about learning. Makes me happy you are trying different things now. You can recruit so you have one half of the game down. Ask questions maybe site mail different coaches and you have the potential to be a dominant coach, or just keep figuring the game out on your own both are extremely respectful. Keep it up and keep trying to get better. You only really lose when you give up.
8/22/2016 11:53 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 8/22/2016 11:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gympy_88 on 8/22/2016 4:24:00 PM (view original):
This whole game is about learning. Makes me happy you are trying different things now. You can recruit so you have one half of the game down. Ask questions maybe site mail different coaches and you have the potential to be a dominant coach, or just keep figuring the game out on your own both are extremely respectful. Keep it up and keep trying to get better. You only really lose when you give up.
I also believe you will make UNI a regular top 8 team. Don't give up even after 5 seasons you are so close.
8/22/2016 11:56 PM
Don't get me wrong, TD. In all seriousness, I've been trying new things since I go there, int about 5-6 season increments to see if anything really works. The one thing your article did was really highlight that UNI has become stagnant recently, something I've been denying for a while. Its been 28 seasons. Its time to really see what this team is capable of. Thanks to you, I've got more motivation to do that than I have in a long time.
8/23/2016 9:15 AM
Posted by gympy_88 on 8/23/2016 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Don't get me wrong, TD. In all seriousness, I've been trying new things since I go there, int about 5-6 season increments to see if anything really works. The one thing your article did was really highlight that UNI has become stagnant recently, something I've been denying for a while. Its been 28 seasons. Its time to really see what this team is capable of. Thanks to you, I've got more motivation to do that than I have in a long time.
To echo TD, you're not far from "breaking through." Just have to keep pushing yourself and team through gameplanning and roster management and you could find yourself at the top of the mountain very quickly. If it makes you feel better, I find myself changing approaches every 3-5 seasons, so continuous change isn't always an indicator of your team or approach being bad. This world changes frequently regarding many things, so in order to maintain success, change is almost a given.
8/23/2016 4:32 PM
We have another new blog called "On the hot seat" by arcadecowboy. I hope you like it as much as I do.

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2016/09/18/On-the-hotseat
9/18/2016 5:01 PM
Fun read arcadecowboy! I like the analysis.
9/18/2016 9:47 PM
Posted by awags on 9/18/2016 5:01:00 PM (view original):
We have another new blog called "On the hot seat" by arcadecowboy. I hope you like it as much as I do.

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2016/09/18/On-the-hotseat
Awesome work, loved it!
9/18/2016 10:32 PM
Thanks, fellas!
9/19/2016 1:10 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Another new blog...... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.