Another new blog...... Topic

We have a new featured blog called the Weekly Burn by truedevil33. You can check it out here: http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2016/08/18/The-Weekly-Burn
8/18/2016 9:24 PM
Interesting. I'll stay tuned.
8/18/2016 9:43 PM
Next blog will be posted in the next couple days. Right now I plan on talking about Gympy_88 and his crazy good success recruiting at Northern Iowa. I will discuss lgftw's surprise #2 ranked class and how he did it. Then we will wrap up with a look at some sneaky great recruiting from the Louisville Cardinals coach hookemhorns7! Lastly we will have a weekly burn where I discuss whatever I want to discuss and you will like it. I hope everyone enjoys the blog.
8/18/2016 9:59 PM
Great stuff Clayton! Looking forward to the new blog!
8/18/2016 11:10 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 8/18/2016 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Next blog will be posted in the next couple days. Right now I plan on talking about Gympy_88 and his crazy good success recruiting at Northern Iowa. I will discuss lgftw's surprise #2 ranked class and how he did it. Then we will wrap up with a look at some sneaky great recruiting from the Louisville Cardinals coach hookemhorns7! Lastly we will have a weekly burn where I discuss whatever I want to discuss and you will like it. I hope everyone enjoys the blog.
ROLL DAMN CARDS!!!!
8/19/2016 12:00 AM
I'm excited to read your stuff. Always enjoy hearing other perspectives.
8/19/2016 2:34 AM
Posted by tampafla on 8/19/2016 12:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 8/18/2016 9:59:00 PM (view original):
ROLL DAMN CARDS!!!!
...I'm quite excited to see what you have to say. It will be good to have a blog about the whole world that isn't just predictions and provides a different perspective!
8/19/2016 8:17 AM
Looking forward to your warped perspective Clayton
8/19/2016 9:31 AM
8/19/2016 9:10 PM
Posted by awags on 8/19/2016 9:10:00 PM (view original):
The next installment is here! Read now or regret 5ever!

http://mizzoucj.wixsite.com/wilkinsoncentral/single-post/2016/08/19/The-Weekly-Burn-2
Hope you all enjoy!
8/19/2016 9:41 PM
Thanks truedevil for this piece and a special Thanks for spotlighting the vast wasteland known as the desert SW. Let me tell you it is an absolute ***** recruiting out here. This next season I will have 34 players in my 360 and an awesome grand total of 4 within 180 of NMSU. So I too end up having to go long looking for some players. I have however found a bunch of leftovers from the abundant pickings in Texas, 40% of my roster. I have been able to fill my roster with almost all high potential recruits so I hope that by the time my players are JR/SR that we will be good. I truly hope that Wilkinson 1A/1AA continues to grow because I feel that in the case of NMSU in the Sun Belt Conference that this at least levels the playing field a little bit with Navy and Army also having to settle for more low 1A borderline 1AA recruits in a crowded East Coast. I will however admit that as of now NMSU is little more than a glorified 1AA team. Need proof? Just look at out pre-season results against the Titans of the OVC. orangepace and pete_61 handed us our buns on a platter.
Go Aggies!!
8/19/2016 11:30 PM (edited)
Posted by timberdrive on 8/19/2016 11:30:00 PM (view original):
Thanks truedevil for this piece and a special Thanks for spotlighting the vast wasteland known as the desert SW. Let me tell you it is an absolute ***** recruiting out here. This next season I will have 34 players in my 360 and an awesome grand total of 4 within 180 of NMSU. So I too end up having to go long looking for some players. I have however found a bunch of leftovers from the abundant pickings in Texas, 40% of my roster. I have been able to fill my roster with almost all high potential recruits so I hope that by the time my players are JR/SR that we will be good. I truly hope that Wilkinson 1A/1AA continues to grow because I feel that in the case of NMSU in the Sun Belt Conference that this at least levels the playing field a little bit with Navy and Army also having to settle for more low 1A borderline 1AA recruits in a crowded East Coast. I will however admit that as of now NMSU is little more than a glorified 1AA team. Need proof? Just look at out pre-season results against the Titans of the OVC. orangepace and pete_61 handed us our buns on a platter.
Go Aggies!!
Picking up Texas left overs is a great idea. Also use the hookem plan and grab the solid recruits while the big boys are battling. You should have Texas and Oklahoma battling each other as well as BSC schools. Look for those SIMS after the first or second cycle and go after them! At ASU in Stagg I always have at least one stud I sign out of NM make sure you win that guy every time. Last but not least don't be afraid to take recruits from NAU... Sam Houston will appreciate it. Lol Jk
8/19/2016 11:39 PM
Great article and analysis. Enjoyed the read. I had a convo about recruiting at NAU with a certain coach a few seasons ago... If he feels like chiming in, he can echo my thoughts... ;)
8/19/2016 11:44 PM
Posted by orangepace on 8/19/2016 11:44:00 PM (view original):
Great article and analysis. Enjoyed the read. I had a convo about recruiting at NAU with a certain coach a few seasons ago... If he feels like chiming in, he can echo my thoughts... ;)
Could it be....
8/19/2016 11:47 PM
good stuff
8/20/2016 3:29 AM
123 Next ▸
Another new blog...... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.