Alexander 1903 Progressive need 1 Addie Joss fill Topic

The Alexander Joy Cartwright league is attempting to play their way through Major League baseball History. We began in 1885 and are entering the 1903 season.

If you are interested in MLB history this is the place for you!

Our league has two drafts. One for AL and one for NL. So Two Cobbs, Joss', Wagners, and soon Ruth's etc. The separate drafts are our only rules which are different from most leagues. We also have a 140 Million cap. We draft in reverse order of finish and have a solid group of owners in our 16 team league.

What we need is you.

I have the NL St. Louis Cardinal team (drafting 2nd in 03) up for grabs and the AL Boston Pilgrims (picking 5th in in 03 AL).

Rosters follow. Sign up now and contact me with your interest. Draft just awaiting you!

NL Cardinals Roster (you can adjust roster) this team is taken......need owner for Pilgrims listed below

C Boileyard Clarke
C Hughie Hearn
C Ed McFarland
1b Erve Beck
1b Jake Beckley
1b Roy Brashear
2b Dick Padden
3b Bill Hallman
3b Tommy Leach
3b Harry Stienfeldt
ss Bob Wallace
of Shad Berry
of George Browne
of Joe Kelly
of Jesse Burkett
of Jack McCarthy
of Phil Geier (IR until 04)
Pitchers:
Roy Patterson
Doc Newton (IR until 05)
Jack Sutthoff (back from IR)
Rube Kisinger
Andy Coakly
Ed Doheney
Bob Ewing
Noodles Hahn
Jack Harper

AL Boston Pilgrims (you can adjust your roster)
C Lew Drill
C Deacon McGuire
C Tom Leahy (IR until 05)
1b Dan McGann
1b Fred Tenney
2b Claude Ritchie
3b Bill Coughlin
3b Fred Hartman
3b Tommy Leach
ss Bill Friel
of George Barclay
of Shad Barry
of Lefty Davis
of Chick Stahl
of Jack O'Brien (back from IR)
of Jimmy Barrett

PITCHERS
Bill Donovan
ADDIE JOSS
Doc Newton (IR until 05)
Noodles Hahn
Dummy Taylor
Doc White
Mal Eason

Post your Claim Below. 1st come 1st serve
8/20/2016 10:41 PM (edited)
b
8/18/2016 11:29 PM
b
8/19/2016 10:20 PM
Cardinals taken.....who will get the Pilgrims and Addie Joss?
8/20/2016 10:39 PM
I have three inquirees on pilgrams. I also have a St Lou A.L. team that I have been running a second team since before I was commish and it is very solid. Contact me if you would like to get access to our private forum to take a look at it.
8/22/2016 3:02 AM
Alexander 1903 Progressive need 1 Addie Joss fill Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.