Beta recruiting starting Topic

If you are in Beta, it summed a bunch of games last night, and recruiting starts today.
8/19/2016 1:39 PM
ouch, surprised by that....well, its only a beta
8/19/2016 2:08 PM
Those accelerations have surprised me every time. When this gets rolled out into Wooden at 1/day, it's going to seem like an eternity between exhibitions and start of recruiting.
8/19/2016 2:18 PM
hah, i was putting off finishing my scouting..oops. but i guess there isn't much to do in the first recruiting session if you're D3. i only did one beta season, so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seemed like you were wasting your money on subpar players if you went after players in the first session for D3.
8/19/2016 2:52 PM
I'm really liking being able to do attention points from the summary screen. Very nice change.
8/19/2016 3:15 PM
I agree that once the Beta 1-a-day worlds are active, that scouting and recruiting will be easier.

With a real 19 days for a scouting period, it will allow us to better understand our needs, because our teams and players will be more familiar to us.

I do like the 10-hour pre-loaded period that we have right now.
8/19/2016 3:22 PM (edited)
Beta recruiting starting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.