Looking for the NC for Valdosta State ! :) Topic

Looking for the NC for Valdosta State ! :)
8/21/2016 12:09 PM
Did you ever get it mojo?
11/4/2016 8:20 AM
Nope. Lost in the NC to JMS's East Stroudsberg. He had/has and Awesome team.
Update. This is near the end of the next season and I have already beaten East Stroudsberg in the first OOC game. My Valdosta St looking very strong this season. Still, E Stroudsberg is my biggest competition this season and I still feel he has the better team. I HAVE to feel he will make it to the NC unless we meet early and I can be lucky enough to beat him a second time.
11/5/2016 11:55 PM
Nice Mojo well keep us updated. I'm heading on back down to D3 next season in this world but it'll still be nice to know.
11/6/2016 9:25 AM
Why move "down" ? The true GD is in d2 and above using the advanced settings. I can help you if you want to stay in d2. Sitemail me any questions and I will try to help.
11/6/2016 1:24 PM
Well I wanted to move down to have a, "set it and forget it" team while at the same time reviving the program that I started out in GD with at Rhodes. Not really a move because I don't understand D2 but rather a move to create a dynasty in a World where it won't require as much attention. Thank you very much though.
11/6/2016 5:12 PM
You should join us in D2 over in Wilk!
11/6/2016 5:14 PM
I have 4 teams already. Too many.
11/9/2016 3:02 PM
Just nabbed the NC. Sweet...............
11/12/2016 2:44 PM
Looking for the NC for Valdosta State ! :) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.