No fix for EE problem Topic

Fixed

Don't expect sympathy from CoachSpud
8/24/2016 6:38 PM
Right. I would include myself in the 95% I wrote of. I thought that was clear.
8/24/2016 6:39 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 8/24/2016 6:39:00 PM (view original):
Right. I would include myself in the 95% I wrote of. I thought that was clear.
Who are the rest of the 95%?
8/24/2016 6:42 PM
Lol, I suspected you started trolling before you even read the post ... "95% of the coaches would like to try that kind of fun, though."

Now why not stop trolling like the fifth grader on this website and get back to the project you're doing with chapelhillne. That is constructive.
8/24/2016 7:11 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 8/24/2016 5:54:00 PM (view original):
" i just don't think its fun to be in a situation where several guys COULD leave "

I suspect 95% of the coaches would like to try that kind of fun, though. Don't expect sympathy from them.
could you address the post in any more trivial of a way? i don't think so. in no way did you address any point i made. you aren't a new coach, so i won't levy that criticism like some folks do. however, you should have a moderate level of comprehension of how this game works, and how much team building is a part of this game. care to comment on that part? or really anything but a few cherry picked words, intentionally placed out of context?

i have complained more along the lines of whining when struck by lightning so to speak, with a load of EEs (5 as a rookie to the EE game, if i recall the situation correctly). but generally speaking, i don't have a problem with the EE situation we have today, i don't have a problem where several guys could leave - it happens to me all the time. being in a position where you could lose several players is not the problem, until you both 1) don't know who will leave, and 2) have no way to replace them.
8/24/2016 7:23 PM (edited)
Posted by CoachSpud on 8/24/2016 7:11:00 PM (view original):
Lol, I suspected you started trolling before you even read the post ... "95% of the coaches would like to try that kind of fun, though."

Now why not stop trolling like the fifth grader on this website and get back to the project you're doing with chapelhillne. That is constructive.
Not trolling. Not at all.

Why do you "suspect 95% of coaches" think like you do on this subject? Pretty legitimate question. Who are all these coaches?
8/24/2016 7:33 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 8/24/2016 5:54:00 PM (view original):
" i just don't think its fun to be in a situation where several guys COULD leave "

I suspect 95% of the coaches would like to try that kind of fun, though. Don't expect sympathy from them.
But hey, if you think its that fun, then I put my full support behind getting seble to implement such a system for *ALL* 3 divisions to share the joy of having their best players plucked mid recruiting. We'll see if this mythical 95% will be singing your praises then.
8/24/2016 7:43 PM
Great IDEA!!
Lets have random studs from DII/DIII leave their school, sit out a year, and transfer to a higher level division.

Great idea budd!! Sound good to you Spud?
8/24/2016 10:05 PM
Posted by mullycj on 8/24/2016 10:05:00 PM (view original):
Great IDEA!!
Lets have random studs from DII/DIII leave their school, sit out a year, and transfer to a higher level division.

Great idea budd!! Sound good to you Spud?
another real life issue, happens alot actually - seble make it so, since reality is so important - LOL.
8/24/2016 10:43 PM
Sure, NBA-calibre players all around. Party time!

Maybe when a few over-rated low D1 players fell to lower level schools in early beta seasons and the D1 coaches complained, they really were complaining that not enough NBA-calibre players fell through the cracks. Ya think?
8/25/2016 12:12 AM (edited)
Fixed

"The D3 coaches complained"
8/25/2016 7:02 AM
Posted by Benis on 8/25/2016 7:02:00 AM (view original):
Fixed

LOL. Rewriting history now. Seriously, go back to the Flip Book, that is constructive.
8/25/2016 9:29 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 8/25/2016 9:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 8/25/2016 7:02:00 AM (view original):
Fixed

LOL. Rewriting history now. Seriously, go back to the Flip Book, that is constructive.
Hahaha Spud. Cmon. You should go back and look.

How about this -

1. Was I "complaining" about this?
2. Do I coach D3?

Pretty easy questions. Basically rhetorical.

But they wouldn't support your narrative so you probably won't answer them.
8/25/2016 10:01 AM
I remember being one of the major players in getting the restriction set. My recruiting class had a topic on them; where no one thought a class like mine could be assembled.

Out of all the things I argued that was the one topic that I helped bring light to.

Oh and I strictly play D-3.

I thought EEs were pretty self-explanatory as well as restrictions. You are screwing over a team by taking away their best players with no possibility of getting back anyone worthy of your level. I have never played D-1, but this is an obvious problem. I strictly remember people saying then don't get those type of players..... So your other option is to take average players who will never leave you and never make it through the sweet 16, IF you're a great coach.
8/25/2016 11:18 AM
I think the first start would be to at least give the coach the full amount of attention points he would've received from a full schollie towards the 2nd session. It would atleast give us a chance to catch up. I'm gonna lose 2 early maybe 3 and have only ever had 1 EE so now that I've built my team up it'll be dismantled in 1 recruiting session because I won't have enough to keep up with others that have attention points built into their recruit.

I mean seriously how hard would it be give us 1 thing for an obvious EE problem
9/1/2016 11:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...12 Next ▸
No fix for EE problem Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.