Credits for chap and benis Topic

So I think credits are transferable between players. Those of us who are 100% leaving and have credits on the table, lets throw them all at these 2 (or whoever you want, I suppose) for what they are doing to try to maintain the community in the spirit of what HD has always been - I've got $73 in un-cashed credits I'm throwing in the pot, assuming it's all allowed....
8/21/2016 10:25 PM
Sounds good to me, and I'm sure Benis as well, if they allow it. But I'd honestly much rather have you guys try the new system in a real world for 2-3 seasons and see if you might change your mind about leaving. We need all the coaches we can get, and I think it is going to be at least somewhat different once a real world starts. Since you have enjoyed the game and it has meant a lot to you over the years, it might be worth giving it a shot, so you can be 100% certain you make the right decision.
8/21/2016 10:45 PM
I appreciate that, but I'm certain. I saw enough in beta, and the beta forums, to tell me that my vision of what I want HD to be and the popular/developer's vision are vastly different creatures...if anything, it could only be worse in full production I imagine - to my sensibilities - maybe all the things I hate that the other crowd seems to love will be even better for them...

8/21/2016 11:21 PM (edited)
Appreciate the offer Dacj. I agree with chapel, maybe hang on to them for a bit and maybe in 6 months you will get the desire to come back.

I'd never say no to free money but honestly I'm not too concerned about it. I just bought a 10 pack with credits and when they are up I'll probably have enough credit to get another one. Maybe it would entice me to pick up another team but with fantasy football almost here, I probably won't have that much time.

Also, do you know for sure if you can transfer credits between users? I didn't think you could but I'm probably wrong.
8/22/2016 7:40 AM
Dac : MWC Allen, BETA. One team, just to continue chillin and entertaining us. UNLV is yours.
8/22/2016 8:33 AM
Hey, if nobody else wants them, feel free to send those credits over to ol' AB ; )
8/22/2016 11:40 AM
Posted by ab90 on 8/22/2016 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Hey, if nobody else wants them, feel free to send those credits over to ol' AB ; )
William Paley.. “Contempt prior to examination is an intellectual vice, from which the greatest faculties of mind are not free.” me 2!!
8/22/2016 11:53 AM
Credits for chap and benis Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.