Exhibition and Update Topic

Does anyone know what is going on with the exhibition games? It says 11/20/16 and 11/21/2016 why is this listed wrong? What is going on? Is the new update taking place for recruiting during this season 90? It would be nice to have some communication when it comes to this. It is 8/22/16 and I'm not waiting until 11/20/16 to start this season.
8/22/2016 3:48 PM
Amen
8/22/2016 5:06 PM
I now see we are in transition for a couple of days. No idea why the schedule says November!
8/22/2016 5:50 PM
It's just a placeholder while they get the new update put in, It's not the world is coming to an end.
8/22/2016 6:01 PM
I just figured a personal site mail could generate to everyone. That way users know when to set practice minutes and game planning. Just seemed odd that random dates generated. It's like waiting on a phone call and not knowing whether it is today or tomorrow.
8/23/2016 12:52 AM
Far as I can tell you still can do your player plans and settings. I already had mine done prior to the notice but just now sent out a few more challenges for next season.
8/23/2016 4:21 AM
Another great thing I see happened with the update. They deleted all your correspondence in your emails about this years recruiting class. Now I don't remember my high highs for my recruits because I didn't store in somewhere else to keep track of it. REALLY WHATIF?????????? Unbelievable. Things keep going this way they will not have my business anymore. Would be nice for a little heads up not that that part of it is the biggest deal but it helps with practice minutes to maximize potentials. Part of the deal with sending scouting trips. All I can say is I have 2 strikes already and the update didn't happen yet!
8/26/2016 1:47 PM
you should be able to tell high-highs from the new colors.... your high-highs will be green. normal highs will be blue. there will also be red (maxed out basically), orange - just about maxed out...
8/27/2016 8:51 AM
Thanks much!
8/27/2016 1:44 PM
Exhibition and Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.