things that were the most fun in HD Topic

among the things that were for me the most fun in HD

1. getting to a BCS school, in a conference filled with people who played the game really well - then competing hard against each other season after season. At the same time, building strength in my school - by prestige, carryover dollars and a pipeline of strong players. AND, building strength in the conference with postseason dollars and conference prestige.

2. getting involved in a non BCS conference that by happenstance or design was well populated with people who could play well. Competiting hard. Turning that non BCS conference for a while into a power conference

each of these sources of fun seems to be hammered in nu HD

i'm sure the new game will be fun in some other ways and in new ways, and I will try a season or two with my one remaining team. BUT, the effort to play is up and major sources of fun are down or gone. EEs promise to be supremely frustrating at least in the transition seasons - its a known problem that WIS just isnt going to try to address.

will miss the fun

8/23/2016 1:48 AM
things that were the most fun in HD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.