Seble? Tark and Phalen didn't sim last night? Topic

Rest did I think? Something planned with the changeover?

Also, I saw world 2 I got a message about a player maxing out:

After continuing to work with Ahmad Montagna, what do you think about using that extra practice time to focus on something other than his low-post moves?

I also got a world 3 message about the All American teams getting announced, which normally comes after the first exhibition.

8/23/2016 7:53 AM
Phelan simmed

http://imgur.com/TcxrHfz

I've noticed that it no longer lists your byes on the schedule. It just skips over that date.
8/23/2016 8:06 AM
I've had several "maxed out" email in Wooden-all of which came during the freeze period to transition to 3.0. I think it's also odd that despite 5 or 6 maxed out emails I haven't seen a single player gain a point in any category-if I'm getting maxed out emails I'd assume practices are being run. Maybe?
8/23/2016 8:44 AM
Posted by Benis on 8/23/2016 8:06:00 AM (view original):
Phelan simmed

http://imgur.com/TcxrHfz

I've noticed that it no longer lists your byes on the schedule. It just skips over that date.
funny, I had byes in both words I suspect. Thx for answering. Seble probably should look at why byes are no longer listed???
8/23/2016 8:54 AM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 8/23/2016 8:44:00 AM (view original):
I've had several "maxed out" email in Wooden-all of which came during the freeze period to transition to 3.0. I think it's also odd that despite 5 or 6 maxed out emails I haven't seen a single player gain a point in any category-if I'm getting maxed out emails I'd assume practices are being run. Maybe?
Some people have speculated that one can max out in a category and not be informed of it until some random later date. Wonder whether what is happening is that the dates are running and so you are being informed of maxed out categories where the player hit the max and the randomness is now generating the message?

even if no practice or improvement is happening?

8/23/2016 10:30 AM
Seble? Tark and Phalen didn't sim last night? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.