Exhibitions...Wooden (3.0 Update) Topic

Users will need to reschedule exhibitions with the 3.0 update. 3.0 does not allow scheduling of exhibitions until it rolls. So, there is only the 1 night to get exhibition #1 scheduled. Check that at 6 pm EST before doing anything else.

Also, it appears that the new coach signup period has been skipped. That's a good choice as it will speed things along. Like I mentioned before, don't shoot your wad when scouting starts up. Consider registering for a public camp...at least take a look through...maybe use the scouting service for your state at your division, but be patient. There will be plenty of time.
8/23/2016 4:32 PM
Side note: Recruiting history might have been lost...not sure. My promises seem to appear, but my "notification of Redshirt" would only show up in history, so I don't know whether that carried over. Probably not an issue in my case...we'll see.
8/23/2016 4:37 PM
Yes. You can reschedule at 6:00.
8/23/2016 4:49 PM
ouch - need to remember who I said yes to - and want to schedule...quick start...
8/23/2016 4:54 PM
that said, the new game looks nice and works much faster than the beta worked when I tried a friends login

these transition bits are no big deal - some of the deeper issues remain a big concern for me. but we will see
8/23/2016 4:55 PM
Exhibitions...Wooden (3.0 Update) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.