Seble - glitches here Topic

I suggest that we have a thread that gathers glitches, bugs. I urge that we limit this to stuff that is rather clearly not intended as opposed to renewed debates about what 3.0 should have been.

Hope seble will look

I'll start - drafted players are no longer on the team card

8/23/2016 4:57 PM
Very trivial-- the Collegiate Insider links are not working, in the same way they did not work in the test world.
8/23/2016 5:28 PM
How do u get to the locker room to see the pbp without knowing the outcome first? That link looks to be removed
8/23/2016 9:37 PM
No direct link to the main HD forum page. Only link is to the general WIS forums, but who needs that more often than the direct link to the HD forums?
8/23/2016 9:51 PM
Posted by jdno on 8/23/2016 9:37:00 PM (view original):
How do u get to the locker room to see the pbp without knowing the outcome first? That link looks to be removed
This is the direct link to the locker room, which has a link to "results" to get you to the play by play:

http://test.whatifsports.net/whatifsports/locker/lockerroom.asp

To get to the Beta Forum, i have to use this:

http://test.whatifsports.net/WhatIfSports/forums/Topics.aspx?ForumID=608

From the Beta Forum i can click on the top left side WIS logo to get to the locker room.
But from the locker room i can't find the direct link to the Beta Forum.

8/23/2016 11:31 PM
Posted by npb7768 on 8/23/2016 11:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jdno on 8/23/2016 9:37:00 PM (view original):
This is the direct link to the locker room, which has a link to "results" to get you to the play by play:

http://test.whatifsports.net/whatifsports/locker/lockerroom.asp

To get to the Beta Forum, i have to use this:

http://test.whatifsports.net/WhatIfSports/forums/Topics.aspx?ForumID=608

From the Beta Forum i can click on the top left side WIS logo to get to the locker room.
But from the locker room i can't find the direct link to the Beta Forum.

Well I'm in Wooden where HD 3.0 is live. There needs to be a direct link from there, not from an external test server link.
8/24/2016 3:31 AM
Rupp is supposedly paused, but just received notice that a player had maxed out a category, so it appears there was some off-season development (on a decimal level) or at least some kind of process still running to generate the email.
8/24/2016 3:37 AM
Yeah I had the same thing in wooden after the pause. Strange
8/24/2016 4:07 AM
Teams need to be eliminated from being able to request a game with once they have accepted another request for that slot.
8/24/2016 7:52 AM
the 'my teams' select window (to switch to a different team) on the team page seems to have a sizing issue, all I can see is my team rankings -i.e. a couple of characters. Might be a firefox issue, not sure if others see the same thing?
8/24/2016 7:54 AM
A world 3 issue, the world that is changing over or frozen right now, I gave out a redshirt, the recruit responded and accepted, but did not show up as a redshirt on my team pages. I suspect this is a changeover issue, but thought it was worth mentioning, that maybe not all functions were frozen?
8/24/2016 7:56 AM
I am pretty sure anything after recruiting finished will need to be repeated, meaning redshirts, exhibitions, etc.
8/24/2016 8:00 AM
If you look at ratings history it shows start of season 90 (in wooden) twice and also current.
8/24/2016 8:06 AM
Posted by oldresorter on 8/24/2016 7:54:00 AM (view original):
the 'my teams' select window (to switch to a different team) on the team page seems to have a sizing issue, all I can see is my team rankings -i.e. a couple of characters. Might be a firefox issue, not sure if others see the same thing?
Have the same problem on my iPhone 6 with being able to see just the rankings
8/24/2016 8:33 AM
Posted by jdno on 8/24/2016 8:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by oldresorter on 8/24/2016 7:54:00 AM (view original):
Have the same problem on my iPhone 6 with being able to see just the rankings
I don't seem to have this problem with the iPhone 6, or maybe the issue has already been fixed.

One thing that does look weird is at the top of your team home page there's the "Hoops Dynasty" logo and right on top of the logo are the words "Hoops Dynasty" in plain text. Basically it's the words 'hoops dynasty' written twice and they're sitting right on top of each other. Not a functional issue by any means, just a cosmetic one.
8/24/2016 8:54 AM
12345 Next ▸
Seble - glitches here Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.