Seble - glitches here Topic

Informing of redshirts did not carry over from the previous version. My recruit, whom I had spent $15k-$20k extra on to overcome the redshirt informing, rejected the redshirt. WIS's response:

"Hi Kasey,

Unfortunately, the new recruiting system is completely different and the promises were not carried over during rollover. We apologize for this inconvenience."
8/31/2016 6:00 PM
I'm still really confused - we can't sort players anymore by attribute from the team page, (though it has worked once or twice for me, I don't know why....and then I couldn't do it anymore). This is a real disadvantage as I have custom player ratings that I use (by using player roles) and I would also like to sort to compare player individual ratings in a certain attribute. Anyone know what's going on with this?
8/31/2016 6:21 PM
Posted by kcden on 8/31/2016 6:00:00 PM (view original):
Informing of redshirts did not carry over from the previous version. My recruit, whom I had spent $15k-$20k extra on to overcome the redshirt informing, rejected the redshirt. WIS's response:

"Hi Kasey,

Unfortunately, the new recruiting system is completely different and the promises were not carried over during rollover. We apologize for this inconvenience."
seble should warn all users about this transition issue BEFORE the do their last cycle of recruiting in the classic game
8/31/2016 7:15 PM

"Hi Kasey,

you way overspent...
8/31/2016 7:37 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 8/31/2016 7:15:00 PM (view original):

"Hi Kasey,

seble should warn all users about this transition issue BEFORE the do their last cycle of recruiting in the classic game
Do you still have to MEET the promises? If not, then that should be considered a feature.

If the promises are not showing up, then they never happened.

Can someone verify that is the case .. promises don't care over and they will not be held against you.
8/31/2016 8:28 PM

"Hi Kasey,

That's brutal. So should everybody still recruiting in 2.0 pile starts + 30 promises on everyone they recruit here on out? Massive advantage to forum regulars if so...
8/31/2016 8:49 PM
promised start carried over in Rupp...
8/31/2016 11:21 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 8/31/2016 11:21:00 PM (view original):
promised start carried over in Rupp...
Minutes promise did as well...
9/1/2016 12:17 AM

"Hi Kasey,

Wow. Utterly incompetent design flaw followed by a "um, well we screwed up and now you're screwed so meh" response. No attempt to fix this problem. Swell
9/1/2016 9:08 AM
"Wow. Utterly incompetent design flaw followed by a "um, well we screwed up and now you're screwed so meh" response. No attempt to fix this problem. Swell"

It was announced and announced. Save your bitterness for something that deserves it. It's out of place here.
9/1/2016 10:57 AM
Apologize if this has already been brought up earlier in the thread, but on the 'my teams' drop-down from the game results page, the ranking of my team basically gives away the result before I've read the PBP. Example, I click on the 'my teams' drop-down this AM and see that my Tusculum team is ranked #4 but yesterday they were #7 so I already knew my team won. Not a huge deal compared to other glitches but of course it basically eliminates the reason why I enjoy reading through the PBP.

I can can work around it by going to a different page to get the PBP but it'd be great if the ranking is just eliminated from the 'my teams' drop-down.
9/1/2016 11:37 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 9/1/2016 10:57:00 AM (view original):
"Wow. Utterly incompetent design flaw followed by a "um, well we screwed up and now you're screwed so meh" response. No attempt to fix this problem. Swell"

It was announced and announced. Save your bitterness for something that deserves it. It's out of place here.
OK I'll bite. Where was this announced? Can you share a link?

9/1/2016 11:39 AM

where and to whom was it announced? please be specific.
9/1/2016 12:05 PM

Like the others, I look forward to you linking to the public announcement of this rather serious design flaw / oversight.
9/1/2016 12:10 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 9/1/2016 12:10:00 PM (view original):

Like the others, I look forward to you linking to the public announcement of this rather serious design flaw / oversight.
Waiting as well.
9/1/2016 12:27 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Seble - glitches here Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.