I'm really loving the new HD layout. Still playing around, seeing where everything is now, but my initial thought is, it's really nice.
8/23/2016 7:36 PM
A huge improvement, especially in mobile
8/23/2016 7:49 PM
+1
8/23/2016 8:11 PM
Umm. I'm entirely in the opposite camp on the mobile layout. Terrible layout and so many additional clicks needed for the same functionality as in the previous layout. Did any users test this first? Surely not
8/23/2016 9:44 PM
Posted by jdno on 8/23/2016 9:44:00 PM (view original):
Umm. I'm entirely in the opposite camp on the mobile layout. Terrible layout and so many additional clicks needed for the same functionality as in the previous layout. Did any users test this first? Surely not
Agreed. I want less clicks on mobile, not more. Also, it's harder to see the information that I want all at the same time. A lot more scrolling. I have been a mobile only user for at least 3 years, and this is a rough change.
8/23/2016 10:49 PM
It took me like 10-15 minutes of playing around until I adjusted to the mobile interface. A lot more functional than the previous in my experience.
8/24/2016 9:03 AM
It takes some adjustment but I think mobile is better now. You don't need to zoom way in to select a players name or team name or whatever. Reading emails is way better. Jdno- I tested it out during beta and am a heavy mobile user and I think its an improvement... for what its worth.
8/24/2016 9:29 AM
It does take adjustment, but by the 3rd day I was convinced it was a significant upgrade, from an interface standpoint - especially on mobile. Granted, I'm personally less worried about clicks, and more concerned with being able to see and find everything. If there are "extra clicks" on a day-to-day basis, I haven't noticed them.
8/24/2016 11:32 AM
Love the new play by play....so much easier to follow whats going on!
8/24/2016 2:46 PM
In Wooden how can I read the pbp without knowing the outcome first? I've checked all the drop down boxes -- and there are a crap ton of them -- and I still don't see it. No locker room link to be found
8/24/2016 2:52 PM
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/Schedule/MyTeams.aspx
8/24/2016 2:55 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.