Am I the only one who can't figure out how to.... Topic

Schedule a ******* exhibition?
8/24/2016 7:34 AM
Go to schedule. The 3rd thing down to come up will be exhibition challenges.
8/24/2016 7:37 AM
I guess the request button pops up when it wants to. Why do I have to scroll all the way to the bottom? I'm really trying to give this a chance, but it seems to me one poor guy took on 1000 hours of worth of work and had 300 hours to do it.
8/24/2016 7:37 AM
Posted by ab90 on 8/24/2016 7:37:00 AM (view original):
I guess the request button pops up when it wants to. Why do I have to scroll all the way to the bottom? I'm really trying to give this a chance, but it seems to me one poor guy took on 1000 hours of worth of work and had 300 hours to do it.
Note: I scrolled to the bottom before. What I'm saying is that the "request" button was t there the first time I tried.
8/24/2016 7:38 AM
Yeah I've had some trouble with that and scrolling to the bottom as well. Pretty clunky setup
8/24/2016 8:32 AM
Am I the only one who can't figure out how to.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.