2016 FAMILY REUNION...Free Pie...full. Topic

8/24/2016 12:06 PM
Summer is almost done with Labor Day rapidly approaching. In honor of the longtime tradition, the family reunion picnic, I am reviving a theme that I ran many years ago. I promise it will challenging, fun and unlike anything you have tried before. This is how it will work

Upon joining you will choose a family name. This name will be exclusive to you but only for forming your team.

You will choose any six players with that last name (spelling most exactly match)

You will choose three team mates of each of those six players. They must come from the same season and team and can NOT be twisted.

Your team mates can have the same last name as another chosen family (i.e.:You can have Randy Johnson on your team even if some else has the Johnson Family as long as he was a team mate of one of your family members).

WAIT... you say. That is only 24 players. What about the 25th player? I am glad you asked.

The 25th player can be anyone with a salary below $500K

There will 12 WAA minor league position players. You will send down your $500K scrub and call up one or your AAA after you have renamed him...Fatboy Dad. That's right...I will be crashing every one of your picnics.

PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES

Prize #1: The owners whose Fatboy Dad wins ROY will each recieve a $10 WiS gift certificate supplied by me.

Prize #2 THE THREE LEGGED RACE. After the random alignment. I will randomly assign each of you a partner in the race. The pair with most wins at the all-star break will each recieve a $10 WiS gift certificate supplie3d by me.

Prize #3 THE PIE EATING CONTEST. The owner with worst run differential (RS - RA) will win a $10 WiS gift certificate supplied by me.

FREE PIE; Upon joining every owner will be given a free VIRTUAL PIE supplied by Bing images.

OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF

Salary cap: $140M
No DH
No Clones
No trades
No Waiver Wire
Only AAA allowed is one Fatboy Dad per team
Use Stadium from one of your family members
Live play allowed
Standard 24 team league with inter-league games
Alignment will be alphabetical by Family name
Injuries will be on

Name your team like this; The Bowser Family Reunion

I will pick my family after eleven owners join
8/29/2016 6:07 PM (edited)
OWNERS LIST

Owner--------------------------------------------------------Family --------------------------------Three-legged Partner

1.) 0soup4u---------------------------------------------------------------------------Johnson---------------------------------------thebubbaq
2.) Chisock----------------------------------------------------------------------------Williams----------------------------------------fatboydad54 (Harper)
3.) 2chair-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Collins-------------------------------------------redwingscup
4.) pmars2001------------------------------------------------------------------------Sullivan----------------------------------------Tucker T's
5.) dcmatcheck-------------------------------------------------------------------------Davis------------------------------------------TBill7
6.) ozomatli-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Smith-------------------------------------------good_beef
7.) specsman---------------------------------------------------------------------------Moore------------------------------------------grayfoxx
8.) ybjsports----------------------------------------------------------------------------Brown--------------------------------------------bsm7
9.) alston--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Martinez----------------------------------------midknight
10.) TBill7-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taylor-------------------------------------------dcmatcheck
11.) grayfoxx----------------------------------------------------------------------------Young------------------------------------------specsman
12.) fatboydad54----------------------------------------------------------------------Turner-----------------------------------------------danidon
13.) shysters3--------------------------------------------------------------------------White-----------------------------------------------finn2030
14.) finn2030---------------------------------------------------------------------------Miller-------------------------------------------------shysters3
15.) midknight---------------------------------------------------------------------------Howard-----------------------------------------alston
16.) toddcommish-------------------------------------------------------------------- Ward------------------------------------------heybatr34
17.)
redwingscup-----------------------------------------------------------------------Adams---------------------------------------2chair
18.) danidon-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Thomas-------------------------------------fatboydad54 (Turner)
19.) bsm7---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Robertson----------------------------------ybjsports
20.) good_beef---------------------------------------------------------------------------Ford-------------------------------------------ozmatli
21.) heybatr34----------------------------------------------------------------------------Jackson-------------------------------------toddcommish
22.) Tucker T's----------------------------------------------------------------------------Wilson-----------------------------------------pmars2001
23.) thebubbaq---------------------------------------------------------------------------Morgan------------------------------------------0soup4u
24.) fatboydad54-------------------------------------------------------------------------Harper------------------------------------------Chisock
OWNERS LIST

0soup4u ; Chisock ; 2chair; pmars2001; dcmatcheck; ozomatli; specsman; TBill7 ; grayfoxx ; fatboydad54; shysters3; finn2030; midknight; toddcommish ; redwingscup ; danidon; bsm7; Got_Worms; good_beef ; heybatr34 ; Tucker T's ; thebubbaq ; ybjsports ; alston
9/22/2016 7:45 PM (edited)
I'll bite, FBD. Can I be Johnson?
8/24/2016 1:04 PM
I'm in with Williams
8/24/2016 2:08 PM
Cooper
8/24/2016 2:13 PM
SULLIVAN
8/24/2016 2:37 PM
Posted by 0soup4u on 8/24/2016 1:04:00 PM (view original):
I'll bite, FBD. Can I be Johnson?
Thanks for kicking this off...1applepie4u...

8/24/2016 3:02 PM
Posted by Chisock on 8/24/2016 2:08:00 PM (view original):
I'm in with Williams
Welcome to the party...have some Lemon meringue pie

8/24/2016 3:06 PM
Posted by 2chair on 8/24/2016 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Cooper
Happy to have you join...here's some cherry pie

8/24/2016 3:08 PM
Posted by pmars2001 on 8/24/2016 2:37:00 PM (view original):
SULLIVAN
The Sullivans are reserved for you...Have some coconut cream pie

8/24/2016 3:11 PM
I've already changed my name. I am switching to Jackson from Cooper. Thank you for the cherry pie. I would not say no to a second slice.
8/24/2016 3:36 PM
I'm in. Choosing between 3 names
8/24/2016 4:08 PM (edited)
Posted by 2chair on 8/24/2016 3:36:00 PM (view original):
I've already changed my name. I am switching to Jackson from Cooper. Thank you for the cherry pie. I would not say no to a second slice.
You now have the Jackson Five + one...here is your second slice

8/24/2016 4:22 PM
This is such a cool theme And presented so well I can't resist...I'm with the THOMPSONs

Oops, decided on DAVIS.
8/24/2016 4:55 PM (edited)
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
2016 FAMILY REUNION...Free Pie...full. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.