DEV CHAT request/plans? Topic

Given that the beta is now being released into actual worlds, would it not be a good idea to hold another DevChat and allow people to ask questions based on what they've heard/seen/read/experience in the game? Is there one in the plans for the (very) near future?

A lot of the chatter on forums has been around the "big issues" with the new game/changes, but I think there are a lot of minor questions swirling out there that seem too insignificant to start threads on, but that folks would still like a chance to ask/answer.

For example -- we were told nothing has changed with the actual game engine, but Sim teams are frequently running 8-10 man rotations now, even when they have 12 scholarship players...it appears SOMETHING changed in the game engine and how the computer runs substitution patterns...I'd love to ask a question on it (see what I did there? ;) )
8/25/2016 3:36 AM
+1
8/25/2016 4:00 AM
DEV CHAT request/plans? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.