When do you start evaluating recruits? Topic

I'm a newbie, and see that the recruiting searches are available now and that I'm being sent reports on recruits by my staff. Is it worthwhile to even look at it now, or will so many more be added and the pool expanded between now and recruiting season? Thanks!
8/25/2016 11:07 AM
You can do a manual search anytime during the season. Problem is that your vision might get better or worse depending on the success you have that season. So in essence recruits you see now might not be there later, or there will be more there later. I was told on here to not really search for recruits until the season changes over. That way you know for sure who you can go after. There will be a few days to set up your list once the new season starts before the recruiting cycles start.
8/25/2016 12:32 PM
You can look to satisfy your curiosity about what's out there, but you don't want to put together your master recruiting list until the records flip to 0-0. And, if you're not using yatzr;s recruiting tool, absolutely do get it (and donate).
8/25/2016 12:35 PM
very helpful, guys. thx. tribe, i downloaded his tool, but am having a little trouble with the youtube instructions on a mac
8/25/2016 2:54 PM
When do you start evaluating recruits? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.