The Weekly Burn #3 Topic

Thanks for the shout out, but I have 10 NCs in Wilkinson, not just one.
8/31/2016 3:10 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 8/31/2016 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Ya like I said 1 plus 9... What calling you a hall of fame level coach wasn't a big enough compliment? Just looked again it does say 10. The numbers start to blur after awhile.
8/31/2016 4:32 PM
Great piece Clayton
8/31/2016 7:02 PM
Great piece. I tried going to an all-pass attack a while back, like 10 seasons ago or something. It just didn't work and it didn't fit my style. So I decided I'd carve my own way and try to make it work.. hopefully it'll put me over the hump soon!
8/31/2016 7:59 PM
Aaahhhhe...whad'ja say ... let me turn my hearing aide up....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...........toooooooooonnnneeeeeeeeee...beeooeeeeeeeeiiiiiiieeeeeep....ah that's better. Hey who you calling an old ma...clunk (Dropped my cane) (Bending over while holding left hand on lower back)... clackedy clack clack (Retrieved cane, dropped my teeth) Now lishen ear Shunny Bwoee....(Puts teeth back in) Uh... what were we talking about?

Great blog and a fun read!
9/1/2016 12:45 AM
Posted by truedevil33 on 8/31/2016 4:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cfbfan18 on 8/31/2016 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Ya like I said 1 plus 9... What calling you a hall of fame level coach wasn't a big enough compliment? Just looked again it does say 10. The numbers start to blur after awhile.
Yea it was a little blurry. I didn't have my reading glasses on when I read it...my bad!! :) Still a good write up. Keep up the good work.
9/1/2016 3:15 PM
◂ Prev 12
The Weekly Burn #3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.