Is there a way to go double TE Topic

In a passing offense
8/25/2016 7:53 PM
Notre Dame Box ?
8/25/2016 8:00 PM
Recruit a te and switch him to wr... That and ndb is all I got.
8/25/2016 8:14 PM
My Winona State Stagg just won a NC and we run only ND with heavy passing. My Humbolt State Dobie same thing exept we haven't won NC. We are contending for it though.
So it can definitely be done. I find the ND Very Flexible. With 2 good blocking TE's in I can run against almost anyone or pass to my heart's content.
I kept thinking of the New England Patriots when they had two great TE's they used in passing(one of which is in jail currently for murder).
It inspired me to go all ND.
8/25/2016 9:07 PM
What mojo said. You can really take advantage of teams that don't have a 4 LB defense too.
8/25/2016 9:19 PM
Posted by mojolad on 8/25/2016 9:07:00 PM (view original):
My Winona State Stagg just won a NC and we run only ND with heavy passing. My Humbolt State Dobie same thing exept we haven't won NC. We are contending for it though.
So it can definitely be done. I find the ND Very Flexible. With 2 good blocking TE's in I can run against almost anyone or pass to my heart's content.
I kept thinking of the New England Patriots when they had two great TE's they used in passing(one of which is in jail currently for murder).
So what your saying is that you don't care about your players morals.
8/25/2016 9:23 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by spcbuzzard on 8/25/2016 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mojolad on 8/25/2016 9:07:00 PM (view original):
So what your saying is that you don't care about your players morals.
Lol. No I was just mentioning it as an interesting aside.
8/26/2016 4:05 AM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 8/25/2016 8:14:00 PM (view original):
Recruit a te and switch him to wr... That and ndb is all I got.
I "think' you mean recruit WR and convert to TE ? and you get helluva receiving TE; but usually a poor blocker . So it depends on what you are trying to do with your offense.
Some running backs will convert to pretty good TE. I have even successfully converted an OL to TE but he was only used for blocking and not receiving.
On most conversions to TE I have noticed the player retains what strength he has but losed a good amount of blocking and few other things. With the OL he had high blocking to begin with so even with the loss he was still pretty good.
8/26/2016 4:18 AM
Posted by awags on 8/25/2016 8:37:00 PM (view original):
Like this?

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx?tid=54575
Not really. I think the original poster was hoping to WIN.
8/26/2016 3:08 PM
Is there a way to go double TE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.