Beta Forum Question Topic

Seble, the Beta Forum has tons and tons of fantastic information in it that would truly be valuable to anyone that did not "Beta Test". Is there any possible way you can transfer the entire "Beta Forum", to the Forum Section of the Real Worlds?
8/26/2016 11:57 AM
Too late, looks like it's totally gone
8/26/2016 3:25 PM
Well so much for the glitches we found late that were never answered by Seble
8/26/2016 3:42 PM
The beta forum is still there.
8/26/2016 3:53 PM
The link from my test site login goes to forum with 3 tacked messages, all the rest are gone. If I go from here, I don't see test world board
8/26/2016 4:32 PM
The link directs to the wrong place now, after you get to that screen with 3 tacked messages, if you click on the "Hoops Dynasty College Basketball" forum category it will back you out so you can see all of the forums in the test world and you can find the HD Beta one from there. Though I'm guessing changing the link is a precursor to deleting the forums so act quickly.
8/26/2016 5:41 PM
Seble posted yesterday that they would leave the beta forums up "for awhile" ... make of that what you will.
8/26/2016 5:49 PM
Posted by guyo26 on 8/26/2016 4:32:00 PM (view original):
The link from my test site login goes to forum with 3 tacked messages, all the rest are gone. If I go from here, I don't see test world board
You're looking at the regular HD forum, not the HD Beta Testing forum.
8/26/2016 5:50 PM
Yeah, try this link dudes -- it's still there.
8/26/2016 8:13 PM
Beta Forum Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.