Will the beta testers be getting any "game credit" for performing in the beta test, or just the undying gratitude of Fox Sports? And if we do, can you make the credits transferable because many of us tested under alternate ID's to assist with the project. And I thank you in advance.
8/26/2016 12:55 PM
You have the advantage of knowing how to play the new game (over people who did not beta test). That means you shoudl win more games and get more credits.
8/26/2016 1:13 PM
I kept buying 10 season packs with the BETAHD code while testing...they could always transfer them to my Knight account, lol.
8/26/2016 1:25 PM
I'm pretty sure they asked for volunteers to Beta test, so I expect the assumption was that everyone knew they wouldn't be getting rewards.
8/26/2016 1:42 PM
Posted by acn24 on 8/26/2016 1:42:00 PM (view original):
I'm pretty sure they asked for volunteers to Beta test, so I expect the assumption was that everyone knew they wouldn't be getting rewards.
Yeah, volunteering for something then asking for payment afterwards is rarely successful.
8/26/2016 2:23 PM (edited)
GD beta test volunteers always got one season as compensation. No harm to ask.
8/26/2016 8:55 PM
Here is my answer to the Petty Question: Tom Petty was grossly over-rated. Couldn't stand that nasalvoice and 5th grade strum along guitar playing.
8/26/2016 10:04 PM
Posted by wvufan76 on 8/26/2016 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Will the beta testers be getting any "game credit" for performing in the beta test, or just the undying gratitude of Fox Sports? And if we do, can you make the credits transferable because many of us tested under alternate ID's to assist with the project. And I thank you in advance.
Made me aware I didn't want to spend any money on the new HD, so in a sense yes.
8/26/2016 11:03 PM
Posted by bofreedom on 8/26/2016 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Here is my answer to the Petty Question: Tom Petty was grossly over-rated. Couldn't stand that nasalvoice and 5th grade strum along guitar playing.
I was a big Tom Petty fan back in the day... very early 80's stuff... The Waiting, You Got Lucky (great video), Change of Heart, etc... yeah, simple strumming and all, but hey i was in junior high...!
8/27/2016 12:00 AM
Well, considering the glitches, bugs, and errors found already since the update has been rolled out, it would seem that EVERY coach with a team is now actively beta testing.
8/27/2016 11:41 PM (edited)
same as it ever was
8/28/2016 5:42 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.