GUESS Fundraising (But Not What You Think) Topic

Hello everyone. I want to thank every one that has donated to the GUESS Reports, either through a direct donation or an ad-click or using the Amazon link on the GUESS page to do your online shopping.

I'd like to do something a bit different this time. If you feel inclined to make a direct donation to support the GUESS Reports, I would like you to, instead, consider supporting my fundraising efforts on the Extra Life program, benefiting the Children's Miracle Network. Normally, the idea behind Extra Life is we'd do some kind of "marathon gaming session" possibly live streamed on Twitch or You Tube or whatever. But, since (a) I suck at games (especially GD) and (b) nobody in their right mind would want to watch me play games, and (c) if you're not in your right mind and DO want to watch me play games, you're out of luck because I'm not going to do it, then then let's just consider the GUESS Reports a marathon gaming session of their own. Even better, the donations are 100% tax deductible!

So, please, take your monthly/quarterly/annual/once in a blue moon/ I've been a leach and never given before/what the hell are the GUESS Reports/ donation, and pledge it to CMN using this link:

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=210277

Thank you
12/8/2016 9:26 AM (edited)
A very heartfelt thanks to both people who made donations to this great cause.
8/31/2016 6:01 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by ebel331 on 8/31/2016 9:07:00 PM (view original):
'Both' doesn't sound like the support Bob should be getting from the GD community. A Hall of Fame contributor...

We could have some fun with this to help raise some funds if we want to step up... Which world raises the most... Which conference... Some friendly wagers for rivalries, loser donates?... Conference challenges in non-con, losing conference donates?... First guy to lose to awags owes $15... etc...

For example... I'll donate $25 in the name of whoever knocks Columbia out of playoffs in Wilkinson this year...
Wouldn't this be against your parole terms?
8/31/2016 10:58 PM
'Both' doesn't sound like the support Bob should be getting from the GD community. A Hall of Fame contributor...

We could have some fun with this to help raise some funds if we want to step up... Which world raises the most... Which conference... Some friendly wagers for rivalries, loser donates?... Conference challenges in non-con, losing conference donates?... First guy to lose to awags owes $15... etc...

For example... I'll donate $25 in the name of whoever knocks Columbia out of playoffs in Wilkinson this year...
This is truly a great idea, ebel.
9/1/2016 1:09 AM
Participation on the chat boards in the worlds is almost nil so I can't imagine these boards are checked very often by a number of guys, the state of WIS today but I did make a pledge Bob. Any way of putting a blip on the Guess link, I'd bet that gets more traffic than the forums.
9/1/2016 7:34 AM (edited)
Yeah I missed this the first time around. Thanks for all the hard work.
9/1/2016 8:14 AM
Posted by rwings1927 on 9/1/2016 7:34:00 AM (view original):
Participation on the chat boards in the worlds is almost nil so I can't imagine these boards are checked very often by a number of guys, the state of WIS today but I did make a pledge Bob. Any way of putting a blip on the Guess link, I'd bet that gets more traffic than the forums.
That's an excellent idea! Thank you.
9/1/2016 8:17 AM
You're welcome, good luck sir.
9/1/2016 2:36 PM

Get your wallet ready... Like the idea, so I'll match you with Tenn Tech. $25 in the name of the opponent who knocks us off. $50 if I win the NC.
9/1/2016 7:03 PM
I just donated - thanks for all your do - without the GUESS Reports and Yatzr's tool I would not play GD.
9/2/2016 10:55 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by orangepace on 9/1/2016 7:03:00 PM (view original):

Get your wallet ready... Like the idea, so I'll match you with Tenn Tech. $25 in the name of the opponent who knocks us off. $50 if I win the NC.
Pete_61 got me. $25 donation sent! Thanks for all you do Bob!
9/7/2016 7:26 PM
Camp and Hayes report today. Would love to break $1000 by the time we complete a full cycle of worlds reporting. You guys rock.
9/10/2016 9:22 AM
BUMP
12/7/2016 8:48 PM
12 Next ▸
GUESS Fundraising (But Not What You Think) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.