Let's Play Two: Seeking Replacement Owner (S31) Topic

Hi everyone,

We have had an owner in Let's Play Two abandon his team this season, and we are seeking a replacement owner. The team, San Diego Wave (https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=4609), is 49-67 this season but has won 5 in a row and 12 out of 14 (as of 8/27 at 8 PM).

The team, abandoned since 8/5, still hasn't yet signed its first round draft pick. However, the minor league teams still seem to be in reasonably good shape (e.g. pitchers aren't pitching with 0 stamina). Please shoot me a site mail if you would be interested in taking over the franchise. We would be grateful to have someone take over this franchise for the remainder of the season.

Thanks!
8/27/2016 8:01 PM
Just want to bump this post. Still looking for a replacement owner!
8/29/2016 9:19 AM
Hey all, still seeking a replacement owner, let me know if you are interested!
8/31/2016 1:27 PM
This is a chance to pick up a team in a solid world. Team is not in bad shape and you'll be getting a high draft pick if you stay next season.
8/31/2016 2:56 PM
I've been a owner in this league since Season 1. Great group of owners and would love to have another solid addition to the league.
9/1/2016 8:34 PM
Team has some good pieces and just needs a little TLC
9/2/2016 7:20 AM
Diamond in the rough, here.
9/3/2016 2:38 PM
I'll do it
9/3/2016 7:36 PM
Let's Play Two: Seeking Replacement Owner (S31) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.