In Wooden, I cannot get the "SOS Rank" tab to sort (within the "RPI by School") page. The other tabs sort normally but clicking on the sos rank one defaults to listing the schools in alphabetical order.
8/29/2016 8:37 AM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 8/29/2016 8:37:00 AM (view original):
In Wooden, I cannot get the "SOS Rank" tab to sort (within the "RPI by School") page. The other tabs sort normally but clicking on the sos rank one defaults to listing the schools in alphabetical order.
WIS did not rank the SOS yet.
8/29/2016 9:48 AM
historically that works after game 6 or 7
8/29/2016 10:37 AM
Nope. It always updates after every game, even game 1. everyone has a number assigned to their SOS right now, even after 4 games (mine is 0.7936 or something)...clicking "sos rank" has always sorted that column...but it's not working after the update.

FD-historically, you could always sort SOS before the RPIs came out.
8/29/2016 12:57 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 8/29/2016 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Nope. It always updates after every game, even game 1. everyone has a number assigned to their SOS right now, even after 4 games (mine is 0.7936 or something)...clicking "sos rank" has always sorted that column...but it's not working after the update.

FD-historically, you could always sort SOS before the RPIs came out.
You will now notice they have added a rank number now in addition to the actual SOS value (ex. 0 - .7936) and WIS is using the rank # to sort the field instead of the SOS value (which is why the sort won't work until the actual ranking is released when RPI is also calculated).
8/29/2016 1:01 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.