4 Scores and 7 years ago Topic

4 Scores(as related to GD :) and 7 years ago, our fathers(J Conte and such) created a new nation(many in fact; Warner World, Dobie World, etc.), conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all teams are created equal.
Thanks for listening to me blather...............(a shark with no teeth; not an envelope) lol.
8/29/2016 3:21 PM
Boy that Mojolad sure is a creative genius .
8/29/2016 3:24 PM
Posted by mojolad on 8/29/2016 3:21:00 PM (view original):
4 Scores(as related to GD :) and 7 years ago, our fathers(J Conte and such) created a new nation(many in fact; Warner World, Dobie World, etc.), conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all teams are created equal.
Thanks for listening to me blather...............(a shark with no teeth; not an envelope) lol.
All teams aren't created equal. That's why there are elites. Not to mention noter dame.

What happened to the Sharks teeth?
8/29/2016 4:43 PM
Someone let mojo post after half a beer it seems. Call his nursing home, they're not supposed to have alcohol in there.
8/29/2016 5:30 PM
Posted by caesari on 8/29/2016 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Someone let mojo post after half a beer it seems. Call his nursing home, they're not supposed to have alcohol in there.
Or give him more, maybe the post will get better
8/29/2016 5:38 PM
Hmmmm this begs the question. Is it really a shark with no teeth or a portrait of mojo?
8/29/2016 8:49 PM
Posted by caesari on 8/29/2016 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Was that beer I was smoking ? :
8/29/2016 11:24 PM
4 Scores and 7 years ago Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.