Recruiting Guide - FAQ Topic

Chap and I are close to finishing up the scouting and recruiting guide for 3.0. Take a look and let us know if you have any feedback or if anything is missing.

We'd also like to do a FAQ that includes the most common questions people are going to ask. Most of these questions will probably be within the guide but it's a lot of content so people may not pick up some things. So I'll call it out specifically and the Q&A can be skimmed easily.

I've already got a good list of questions but if anyone has any good ones, post them here and I'll include them.

PS - questions like "Why doesn't Benis's mom put out for me anymore?" have already been asked.
8/29/2016 7:49 PM
What a dumb question. They really ask if your mom puts out for them? That's ridiculous. She still puts out for me.
8/29/2016 9:05 PM
Recruiting Guide - FAQ Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.