JUST FOUND COACHSPUD ALT ID Topic

Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/30/2016 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 8/30/2016 3:55:00 PM (view original):
wow. i always thought fd was a very rational dude. now i realize its because he wrapped up all his crazy in a box, and stored it under an alternate id. come on fd, that's cheating! anyone can be rational when they have an alternate identity they use to quarantine all that crazy.

in truth, like many folks who allege cheating... really, i'm just mad i didn't think of it first :) i have several ids, but... they are all pretty much full to the brim with crazy. i guess i just needed a few more?
This was all thanks to me looking at Allen big 6 jobs last night. It couldn't be more obvious could it? He even denied it in a message and made me think it was a passive aggresive statement.
Thank goodness we have you Wardo. Hard to imagine what we'd all do if you weren't here.
8/30/2016 6:00 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 8/30/2016 6:00:00 PM (view original):
wow. i always thought fd was a very rational dude. now i realize its because he wrapped up all his crazy in a box, and stored it under an alternate id. come on fd, that's cheating! anyone can be rational when they have an alternate identity they use to quarantine all that crazy.

in truth, like many folks who allege cheating... really, i'm just mad i didn't think of it first :) i have several ids, but... they are all pretty much full to the brim with crazy. i guess i just needed a few more?
This was all thanks to me looking at Allen big 6 jobs last night. It couldn't be more obvious could it? He even denied it in a message and made me think it was a passive aggresive statement.
Thank goodness we have you Wardo. Hard to imagine what we'd all do if you weren't here.
Don't thank me thank buzzerbeater a free game who has so many damn rules and a wait on how to make money in a pro franchise! I've only been here for 8 months. That game is literally like the last game I will cheat on and the first game I ever cheated on.
8/30/2016 6:33 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/30/2016 6:33:00 PM (view original):

Don't thank me thank buzzerbeater a free game who has so many damn rules and a wait on how to make money in a pro franchise! I've only been here for 8 months. That game is literally like the last game I will cheat on and the first game I ever cheated on.
This whole paragraph just blew my mind.
8/30/2016 6:38 PM
Posted by Benis on 8/30/2016 6:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/30/2016 6:33:00 PM (view original):

This whole paragraph just blew my mind.
heh, blew my something else
8/30/2016 7:10 PM
ward, I am not spudlicious -- he is my agent. When he isn't posting on these forums he is driving up and down your street, mostly at night. Look for his vehicle, a small black truck is the only clue I can give you. Keep your shades down or he will sent microwaves into your house along with the gamma rays he is already sending. My gut tells me he is ready to do it soon, possibly tonight. He had a talk with Jesus who showed him how to bend the gamma rays right into your computer when you are on Youtube. That is why it always shows the top of your head no matter how you aim your camera. (Didn't you always wonder about that?) My next agent will be Q.eliz, because British royalty have some special powers due to their kineagy through the eons of time and space. Q.eliz will take over for spudlicious when he is taken home in the mother ship. But he will still play HD from the spaceship. Don't let any mosquitos bite you so you don't get Zika. And for god sake don't go near any creeks! Over and out.
8/30/2016 8:21 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by CoachSpud on 8/30/2016 8:21:00 PM (view original):
ward, I am not spudlicious -- he is my agent. When he isn't posting on these forums he is driving up and down your street, mostly at night. Look for his vehicle, a small black truck is the only clue I can give you. Keep your shades down or he will sent microwaves into your house along with the gamma rays he is already sending. My gut tells me he is ready to do it soon, possibly tonight. He had a talk with Jesus who showed him how to bend the gamma rays right into your computer when you are on Youtube. That is why it always shows the top of your head no matter how you aim your camera. (Didn't you always wonder about that?) My next agent will be Q.eliz, because British royalty have some special powers due to their kineagy through the eons of time and space. Q.eliz will take over for spudlicious when he is taken home in the mother ship. But he will still play HD from the spaceship. Don't let any mosquitos bite you so you don't get Zika. And for god sake don't go near any creeks! Over and out.
+100
8/30/2016 8:33 PM
Spud...

**Applause**
8/30/2016 8:41 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/30/2016 8:31:00 PM (view original):
Spud just so you know... I don't belive your story one bit... By far I get to test the one thing I have major responsibility in dealing with and am afraid to use it personally. But just so you know I am not afraid to use it after some1 has threaten me. so IN JESUS NAME BE CURSED COACHSPUD!
I'm not going to give this response more seriousness than it's due (which isn't much at all), but Jesus won't curse people just because you proclaim it in his name. It's sort of like praying for people to get maimed or die or something. He doesn't usually honor those prayers.

Source: I've read the Bible.
8/30/2016 9:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"This thread right here also debunks the theory that I am CoachSpud"

Sounds exactly like something coachspud would say...
8/30/2016 10:03 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/30/2016 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pallas on 8/30/2016 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Spud just so you know... I don't belive your story one bit... By far I get to test the one thing I have major responsibility in dealing with and am afraid to use it personally. But just so you know I am not afraid to use it after some1 has threaten me. so IN JESUS NAME BE CURSED COACHSPUD!
I'm not going to give this response more seriousness than it's due (which isn't much at all), but Jesus won't curse people just because you proclaim it in his name. It's sort of like praying for people to get maimed or die or something. He doesn't usually honor those prayers.

You don't know anything. Because my prayers get answered. You don't do as much as I do for God's kingdom this is much responibility and am afraid to even consider using this stuff but I will when I am threaten when some social justice warrior tries to attack me or any enemy of mine attacfks me I will use it. Let me ask you this HAVE YOU gave up your job for God? Have you drop out of University school for God or anything? Have you cut off all your friends meaningless friends and family? Well I have buddy I have gave up a job for God kingdom I have drop out of school I have Cut off all my friends and family to get into a deeper 1 on 1 relationship with Christ and God. I am what they call a modern day disciphle just because you read the bible DOESN'T mean you understand it. This thread right here also debunks the theory that I am CoachSpud.
A. Most of this is ridiculous, as are most of your posts. But congratulations, obviously you're getting front row seats in Heaven because of all your sacrificing.

B. If you'd like to talk theology, you can site message me.

P.S. Matthew 6:1-4, Wardo.
8/30/2016 10:23 PM (edited)
Matthew 7:1-5
8/30/2016 10:29 PM
Posted by Benis on 8/30/2016 10:03:00 PM (view original):
"This thread right here also debunks the theory that I am CoachSpud"

Sounds exactly like something coachspud would say...
When I exposed CoachSpud at the very beginning of this thread?
8/30/2016 10:30 PM
Posted by pallas on 8/30/2016 10:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 8/30/2016 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by pallas on 8/30/2016 9:15:00 PM (view original):

You don't know anything. Because my prayers get answered. You don't do as much as I do for God's kingdom this is much responibility and am afraid to even consider using this stuff but I will when I am threaten when some social justice warrior tries to attack me or any enemy of mine attacfks me I will use it. Let me ask you this HAVE YOU gave up your job for God? Have you drop out of University school for God or anything? Have you cut off all your friends meaningless friends and family? Well I have buddy I have gave up a job for God kingdom I have drop out of school I have Cut off all my friends and family to get into a deeper 1 on 1 relationship with Christ and God. I am what they call a modern day disciphle just because you read the bible DOESN'T mean you understand it. This thread right here also debunks the theory that I am CoachSpud.
A. Most of this is ridiculous, as are most of your posts. But congratulations, obviously you're getting front row seats in Heaven because of all your sacrificing.

B. If you'd like to talk theology, you can site message me.

P.S. Matthew 6:1-4, Wardo.
I do plan on giving to schools and maybe some charity's not so sure about it right now. But I am in the process of building my wealth right now. When you give you prosper more than other people who don't give-Dave Ramsey!
8/30/2016 10:34 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
JUST FOUND COACHSPUD ALT ID Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.