Okay, I know I'm talking about the wrong sport! Topic

This is an open invitation to everyone. If you have ever thought about trying basketball at WhatIfSports then please give it a shot. Who knows, you might like it! The nice thing about basketball is that the players actually perform close to their real life numbers. There's none of this stuff about taking a 50 HR guy in the hopes that he might hit 25 homers. Basketball isn't perfect, of course, but neither is baseball and we're playing that. The biggest problem with basketball is that there aren't enough people playing, so it's hard to fill theme leagues. We need more people playing so consider yourself officially invited. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE NICE PEOPLE AT WHATIFSPORTS WOULD SEND $5.00 CREDITS FOR BASKETBALL TO PEOPLE WHO ARE PLAYING OTHER SPORTS, IN AN EFFORT TO GET MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED, BUT I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH. If you are interested in playing basketball I suggest that you read the thread about usage in the basketball forums. It will give you a better idea on how to build a competitive team. Hope to see you there!
8/30/2016 7:41 PM
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP
8/30/2016 8:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE NICE PEOPLE AT WHATIFSPORTS WOULD SEND $5.00 CREDITS FOR BASKETBALL TO PEOPLE WHO ARE PLAYING OTHER SPORTS, IN AN EFFORT TO GET MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED, BUT I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH.

The same could be said for baseball. There are just a fraction of people playing SLB anymore too. It's slowly going down the tubes.
8/30/2016 8:37 PM
Hockey? I want Bobby Gassoff and Noel Picard on the blueline in case they wanna start some of that rough stuff... I fished on Taneycomo with Noel, the guy has hands like catchers mitts...I gotta look up how much Steve "Mental Case" Durbano costs...he and Wensick on the ice would be fun to watch. Gassoff was the reason Don Cherry insisted on Boston acquiring Wensick. Gasser scared their entire team...

Wanna see a good fight? Larry Robinson taking Dave "The Hammer" Schultz to task...
8/30/2016 11:32 PM (edited)
Okay, I know I'm talking about the wrong sport! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.