Took off auto renew and did it manually last night. I wake up now and my Miami (FL) in Allen team is not mine anymore. Kinda hoping they fix this fast as I re-applied only to get rejected. Sent in ticket already, but no response yet. GRRRRRRR
8/31/2016 12:47 PM
So it seems that a loyal customer for 7 years means absolutly nothing here. I lose my team because other owners have already applied for the job and there is " nothing" they can do. Got a little confused on the new renew option and now my hard work is all for not. Pretty ****** off right now. Had less than 12 hours to re-apply to get it back, but since others have applied they say nope. Sorry, here's the door. See ya. Wonder if they will refund the money I bought to extend my job at Miami since they have 0 interest in making things right.
8/31/2016 2:34 PM
Don't blame others for your own mistake. Situation sucks but its your own fault.
8/31/2016 3:01 PM
Damn that sucks. It seems like they should still be able to give it back to you since no one has been given the job yet.
8/31/2016 4:01 PM
yeah I misread his post.

If no one has been accepted you should get your job back. I would escalate it up to Seble!
8/31/2016 4:03 PM
I cannot message selle via site mail, but it won't go through.
8/31/2016 4:28 PM
And yes, I agree I made the mistake, but I think the mistake is easily fixable. I did buy a new season last night, but I got confused on the auto renew option and under clicked it. So I bought a new season thinking I was good and just made a simple mistake. Asking for a reprieve on a simple mistake is all.
8/31/2016 4:30 PM
It's certainly bizarre denny doesn't even meet the minimum qualifications for the job he had last season immediately after winning the PI, especially considering how difficult it is to get fired in HD.
8/31/2016 4:41 PM
So, I just want to clarify exactly what happened. So season ends last night, we all congratulate Viper on another NT title. I go to purchase another season and I think this may be the first season where I notice it's a bit different on the renewal page. I see the auto renew option and think it means to debit my card. That is where I know I made a mistake as I did not read how the new system worked as part of a pool of seasons. That I admit I was wrong. So I uncheck the auto renew option, purchase a new season as I can prove with my back records. It says transaction complete and I go to bed. Assuming that the cycle period is 11 PST as always, I then lose my job (because I did not check the auto renew box) and at 6:30am when I wake up I see I no longer am coaching Miami. I then re-apply for the job and send sitemail to admin. I get declined the job (after less than 8 hours of losing the job) and admin responds about 5 hours later saying sorry, other owners have already applied for the job.

So yes, I made a very simple mistake, but all intent was to extend the Miami job. I worked hard to get to the ACC in Allen and hoping that this can be fixed. I even purchased a team in Wooden so I could get a trial run at the new recruiting before the Allen world. Been very loyal for 7 years and enjoy this game immensely. Just hope it all works out.

Even right now, no one has been accepted to coach Miami
8/31/2016 5:11 PM
Happy to say someone just now got me back to Miami, so thank you to who ever did that. Much appreciated.
8/31/2016 5:18 PM
Kudos to WIS. They didn't have to restore you, but I'm glad they did. It's the right result.
8/31/2016 5:24 PM
Yes I know they didn't have to and for that I am very grateful. Just got a little worked up on my end and glad they looked past my frustration. Thank you, thank you, thank you
8/31/2016 5:36 PM
Congrats, but what happened to the other coach that had the Miami job, briefly?
8/31/2016 7:34 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 8/31/2016 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Congrats, but what happened to the other coach that had the Miami job, briefly?
There were only applications. No one was given the job yet.
8/31/2016 7:56 PM
Sorry, I didn't see this until now. I had applied to that job. Had I known you meant to come back, I would have just withdrawn and let you have it.

Last night I was looking at it and saw it didn't view me an applied to the school anymore, then realized they gave it back to you without notifying me, which is wrong also.

But I applied to a different DI school, waiting to hear back.
9/1/2016 10:07 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.