Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

I too have tried to contact aggie and gotten no response. 
7/17/2012 1:42 PM
but he just posted 20 minutes ago.  interesting.
7/17/2012 1:45 PM
i am around pola, just taking it all in right now. My vote is cast, and based on what was discussed by myself and a few others via sitemail, so i am sticking with Aggie
7/17/2012 2:04 PM
I agree why would you put yourself open so soon claiming Doctor?
You're a dead man tonight unless you protect yourself for the rest of the
game and in that case you are of no use to anyone.
You would have to be selfish and play for you and protect no one.
7/17/2012 2:32 PM
nyaggie, if you're the doctor, who did you try to save?
7/17/2012 4:41 PM
I'm here finally!  Looks like I have alot of catching up to do!
7/17/2012 4:54 PM
We need the doctor and the cop to speak up, either here or through someone they trust.  At worst the cop should be able to trust the person they investigate night one, unless it was youijames.  I'm willing to be the go between if necessary.  Speak up. Save the town
7/17/2012 4:56 PM
I agree the cop should communicate with a Townie he has investigated.
I invite you to investigate me.I'm not afraid.
7/17/2012 5:19 PM
The most important thing is that we don't lynch the cop or the doctor.  That is why I vote to lynch Nyaggie.  He seems to be playing the 'I'm a doctor now, don't hurt me" card.  Seems pretty fishy to me.   Especially for Nyaggie. I know since I am one of the other targets that what I have to say doesn't really mean much.  But it is pretty much my word against his.  I'm willing to change my vote if  something else transpires, but you better do it quick as I have a very limited window between now and the cut off time.

I also encourage the cop to investigate me tonight, so we can work together to figure this thing out!

7/17/2012 5:25 PM
A nobel move. If I'm not back from softball before night comes, I as well invite the cop to investigate me!  Who doesn't want to be investigated? Hmm?
7/17/2012 5:27 PM
Cop can investigate me, contact me, shoot me, whatever.  We need to get this right.
7/17/2012 5:29 PM
ANYONE?
7/17/2012 5:30 PM
I also, invite investigation. 
7/17/2012 5:31 PM
You could investigate me, but get too nosey, and fire will rain down from heaven and toast your @$$
7/17/2012 5:39 PM
so we're just waiting on Iamthe2?
7/17/2012 5:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...23 Next ▸
Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.