Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Posted by Arfy on 7/18/2012 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Mudda, would you want the vote that close if you were one of the people they were voting on?  Especially, if you didn't have much time to convicnce everyone else to switch?
Nope, I wouldn't.
7/18/2012 12:19 PM
Votes are due tonight at 10 Central, 11 EST
7/18/2012 12:25 PM
And btw....if you rick roll me one more time Caesari!  I'm gonna come after your children!
7/18/2012 12:28 PM
Damn, I step away from my phone for a short period of time, and I'm suspicious because I was busy at work? Lol. Come on guys, we seriously need to come up with a GOOD plan for our voting. I don't care who votes 1st, 2nd, last... whatever... all I know is this: if we lose because we allowed the mafia to get in our heads, then I'm gonna be real mad.

There's not a person I can trust, and that sucks. Because all its gonna take is a little teamwork. So let's come up with something... anything... and pull off what looks to be an unwinnable victory.
7/18/2012 12:30 PM
Don't take it personally.  Everyone is a suspect. EVERYONE.   Hell, I'm even starting to suspect myself.  This is stupid.

Let's just vote arfy off.
7/18/2012 12:37 PM
On a serious note... I had a question that wasn't answered.

I want to know who iamthetwo_2 thinks is the mafia.  I want to know who Tom, the guy who was supposedly the only one investigated that voted last yesterday for muddapucka after it was a 5-2 vote doctor vs arfy, and then says today first thing that "mudda is the one he knows is a townie" and asks mudda who they should lynch.
7/18/2012 12:45 PM
I am more confused than ever.
I say we use Dez Bryants hat to pick a name and than slap his Mom.

7/18/2012 1:04 PM
I can confuse you even more.  I just reread the past 6 pages and actually had missed the post from iamthetwo posting casey's sitemail to him.

Last game, when ffb faked a sitemail it was obvious it wasn't babcick's words.  Looking back at all my sitemails from casey, I have no reason to believe that iamthetwo's sitemail is fake.  It looks and sounds real, so I now have to belive that casey actually did investigate thetwo and he was in fact not guilty.

Which makes him not guilty. Or the godfather.

So thinking more into it....  

If Casey had investigated me.  I would have came to the forum first thing and either claimed cop to protect him, or at least said I knew who the cop was in an effort to link up the cop and doctor, just as I did last game.

But if I was the godfather and that went down that way....  I think I still would have claimed to the forum and let everyone know that the cop investigated me and I was innocent to prove my innocence.

iamthetwo did neither... Which means absolutely nothing of course.  But I do at least believe the sitemail he posted a couple of pages ago.
7/18/2012 1:09 PM
All good questions that I, for one, would like to see answered as well.
7/18/2012 1:13 PM
Turnabout is fair play.

I vote to lynch iamthe_2.
7/18/2012 1:20 PM
1 vote cast.

1 iam2
7/18/2012 1:23 PM
What makes me confused is Mudda and I were communicating regularly until Aggie was
voted out.I also shared my thoughts with him on Csudak being so desperate to find out who the Doc was.
Now nothing from my friend Mudda.
AGGIE--GONE
CSUDAK---- GONE
Mudda looking to accuse me now.
You are a wily Fox Mudda but not that wily.

7/18/2012 1:27 PM
And now he votes iam while I'm typing.
DAMN IT!!!!
BUT THE REST STANDS.
Now he's riding your wave Pola and I'm not falling for it.
I think.
7/18/2012 1:30 PM
Good point Babcick.
7/18/2012 1:34 PM
The truth is right under our noses.  We just have to figure out where to look.
7/18/2012 1:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...23 Next ▸
Mafia Game Trey- Shakeup Shakedown-MAFIA WINS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.