Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

I think if we had a few thugs in the line up maybe Keith would have thought twice about taking that head shot on Daniel.   Ottawa has Neil , Konopka and Carkner ..i like that mix ..we have nobody ..sure Kassian is young and may develop into something special, Weise is f"cking useless...I like Bitz,but we need a few more thugs to keep our euro`s feeling safe .  why Ebbet is on the team  is beyond me
4/15/2012 10:53 AM

I would have the thugs more to inflict damage on the other team as opposed to protecting our own players.  Keith won't be detered from elbowing Sedin.  Marchand won't be detered from low balling Salo.  Who cares about a 5 game suspension when your team is already in the playoffs; serve your 5 games, surender your small wage, get some rest and come back stronger.  Instead make these other teams play without their top players when it counts during the playoffs. In the last month crank up the intensity and send a few star players out for the season.  Who cares about a couple of 4th line thugs suspended for 5 games, if you have 6 or 7 at your disposal to begin with,

Ness: I want to get Capone! I don't know how to do it.
Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way! And that's how you get Capone. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?
Ness: I have sworn to capture this man with all legal powers at my disposal and I will do so.
Malone: Well, the Lord hates a coward.
[jabs Ness with his hand, and Ness shakes it]

Just think of the hunt for the Stanley cup as the hunt for Capone

4/15/2012 1:27 PM
I cant disagree Paul but you cant hunt Capone with a bunch of peace lovers..
4/15/2012 2:05 PM

and a goalie who cant and has never won the big game ..

4/15/2012 2:07 PM
Luongo can not win the big game ..the only chance the Canucks have is to have Schneider in net the rest of the way ..maybe he lets in the odd goal  but in  my opinion he makes the big save when needed..
4/15/2012 2:09 PM
put Schneider in net and we will find a way tonite ..it will happen ..schneider and lack is our future
4/15/2012 2:12 PM
Schneider confirmed as tonight's starting goalie.......
4/15/2012 6:52 PM
 Ok , the last game we see the anchor in a Canuck uniform , my gut feeling is the Canucks win , Schneids is our  man , we ride him all throughout the playoffs and we drop anchor..if we do win tonite ? i want to see Cory  the rest of the playoffs ...if they win and go back  to f$ck face ill be rooting against the Canucks ..that F#ck is not our best chance at winning and im sick and F$cking tired of hearing his lame a$$ name..
4/15/2012 8:23 PM
I hope randle is correct.......I am 100% sure the Leafs will take the anchor off our hands. 

To Toronto:The anchor.
To Vancouver:Leafs 1st in 2012

Schneider is our man.  Sign a back-up (so Lack can play full time in AHL).  Bring Lack up if we have a goalie injury.  I am bookmarking this post, because I am almost positive this trade will happen.
4/15/2012 8:36 PM
clean hit , but for f#cks sake why does Bieksa just wade in and  talk ? drop ur f$ckin gloves and fill Brown in ..im sick of this sh!t !
4/15/2012 11:46 PM
Team p%ssy needs a fresh tampon
4/15/2012 11:47 PM
PJ Stock is 100% correct ..no response by the Canucks ..hugging and talking does NOTHING ..somebody on this team needs to man up and punch Brown right in the f@cking visor and cut that mother ****$r for 20 stiches ..that is the only way this crap stops ..
4/16/2012 12:26 AM
****!ng peace nick Gillis and his lovefest team ..did he not learn anything from last year ?  wtf is Weise on this team for ? 
4/16/2012 12:30 AM
Got to hand it to Sedin for his toughness though.  that was a nasty hit to the chops and he didn't miss a shift.
4/16/2012 1:43 AM
Posted by juskay on 4/14/2012 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by raucous on 4/14/2012 9:53:00 PM (view original):
Luongo is untradeable.  
There is a sucker born every minute.................Brian Burke will be the sucker.
Well....he did take Phaneuf......

4/16/2012 2:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...174|175|176|177|178...213 Next ▸
Canucks Thread - We Still Believe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.