2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 7/7/2016 2:10:00 PM (view original):
My hope is that the Senate and House are completely opposed to the Prez. Nothing gets done and we start over in 2020.
Trump's nomination makes a Dem controlled Senate much more likely.
7/7/2016 2:36 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/7/2016 12:02:00 PM (view original):
You seem relatively conservative. Let's try this:

Me: Hey, all3, are you hankering for something new?
You: Yes, I'm tired of the ****** status quo. Change is needed.
Me: OK, try homosexuality for the next 4 years!!

You down?

If not, is it because you value your rectal region more than the welfare of the country?
How is that remotely the same, even in your totally f*cked-up mind? I have total control over choosing homosexuality or not, while I have no control at all over how my elected officials act. I always vote for the ones I view as "best", but then it's out of my hands. Abstaining from voting doesn't show displeasure with the candidates, it shows laziness and stupidity. Electing nobody is not an option, and I always tell people, if they don't vote, they (in my mind) lose the right to complain.

FWIW, I'm not "hankering" for anything new in my sex life, and CHOOSING homosexuality is one sin I'm pretty sure I'll never commit (but that's a different argument all together).
7/7/2016 2:54 PM
Watching that freakin' hearing today further should how our current 2-Party system is an absolute joke. Every question from every single person was geared toward making their Party's point, instead of actually trying to figure-out the truth and if a crime was committed. Everyone in that room should be ashamed on their actions.

The World has got to already be laughing at us.
7/7/2016 2:58 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2016 2:54:00 PM (view original):

You down?

If not, is it because you value your rectal region more than the welfare of the country?
How is that remotely the same, even in your totally f*cked-up mind? I have total control over choosing homosexuality or not, while I have no control at all over how my elected officials act. I always vote for the ones I view as "best", but then it's out of my hands. Abstaining from voting doesn't show displeasure with the candidates, it shows laziness and stupidity. Electing nobody is not an option, and I always tell people, if they don't vote, they (in my mind) lose the right to complain.

FWIW, I'm not "hankering" for anything new in my sex life, and CHOOSING homosexuality is one sin I'm pretty sure I'll never commit (but that's a different argument all together).
You're ******* voting for Trump because you want to "try something new", you ******* moron. You're gambling the future of the country because you want something "different" and then proceed to say "it's out of my hands." WTF is wrong with you? Your vote is in your hands. Voting for "something new" simply because it's different is really ******* stupid. Vote for something "good". If that's not available, vote for something "not terrible". If that's not available, vote for something "not the worst thing ever". But don't vote for "something new" when you have no ******* idea what it is.

Goddam, you're a dumbass.
7/7/2016 3:08 PM
Every time one of you dumbass Trump supporters say "He's a wild card", I think of how poor our education system is.

You buy a lottery ticket when you hand over a $20 for a $17 bill. You don't bet your house. Putting that "wild card" in the White House is akin to betting your house on the flip of a card. It's ******* retarded.
7/7/2016 3:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/7/2016 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2016 2:54:00 PM (view original):

You down?

You're ******* voting for Trump because you want to "try something new", you ******* moron. You're gambling the future of the country because you want something "different" and then proceed to say "it's out of my hands." WTF is wrong with you? Your vote is in your hands. Voting for "something new" simply because it's different is really ******* stupid. Vote for something "good". If that's not available, vote for something "not terrible". If that's not available, vote for something "not the worst thing ever". But don't vote for "something new" when you have no ******* idea what it is.

Goddam, you're a dumbass.
At this point, there are two, and only two options for President. (despite all the other BS a couple people are still trying to toss around)
I feel the something new option is better than the only other option.
Sure you can disagree, but what is so hard to understand about that, you f*cking moron?
Someone who can't understand that basic idea should never call anyone else (not even BL) dumb.
(Of course, without name-calling you'd have tens of thousands fewer posts.)
7/7/2016 3:51 PM
Yes, dipshit, there are two options. Terrible and "wild card". There is no "best".

Saying "I like Trump because he's a wild card. He's something new. We need to try that!!!" is plain-*** stupid. If he's got something going for him other than "wild card" and "something new" and that's what you like, say so. If that's the foundation of his campaign that you like, you're a ******* moron.
7/7/2016 3:55 PM
This guy is a something new wild card.

And he's taking care of his dog. He's got more going for him from my standpoint than Trump. He loves animals.
7/7/2016 3:57 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/7/2016 4:08:00 PM (view original):
THANK YOU
LURKER ALERT!!!!!!!
7/7/2016 4:15 PM
What's sadder than all3 pledging his support to Trump because "he's something new"?

WifS lurkers.
7/7/2016 4:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/7/2016 4:16:00 PM (view original):
What's sadder than all3 pledging his support to Trump because "he's something new"?

WifS lurkers.
Is the main reason behind all of your posts just so you can read them back to yourself and somehow feel proud, or do some of them actually have a purpose? What a ton of crap. You really need a better hobby than polluting these pages.
7/7/2016 5:03 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/7/2016 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Yes, dipshit, there are two options. Terrible and "wild card". There is no "best".

Saying "I like Trump because he's a wild card. He's something new. We need to try that!!!" is plain-*** stupid. If he's got something going for him other than "wild card" and "something new" and that's what you like, say so. If that's the foundation of his campaign that you like, you're a ******* moron.
I gave you an opportunity to explain what you like about Trump beyond "wild card" and "something new".

I am assuming, from your previous post, that there is nothing. Your voting privileges, because they're not a right, should be removed. You're too stupid to do more than randomly press pretty buttons.
7/7/2016 5:11 PM
Hell, I don't like Trump and I can think of one thing. It's not his retarded "We'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it!!!!" nonsense.

It's limiting Muslim entrance into the US. PC bullshit aside, profiling became a "thing" because it worked. I don't think Trump wants to stop Muslims from entering the US, I think he just wants to vet them better. I can't imagine those coming in for legit reasons would object. And who gives a **** if the others are offended? **** 'em.

See? That's how you can defend your choice. Feel free to copy/paste. Because you're too dumb to think of anything other than "wild card" and "something new!!!"
7/7/2016 5:14 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 7/7/2016 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 7/7/2016 1:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 7/7/2016 9:37:00 AM (view original):
Yes, it is.

Trump can DESTROY our standing in the international community on a scale that would make Obama look like he actually earned his Nobel Peace Prize.

"Even if he's a disaster, maybe good change follows".

I don't think a "maybe" is worth the possibility (or probability) of a disaster as President.
The international community is savvier that that. They know its a 4 year term. They'd let it run its course, plow money into his 2020 opponent, and it would be business as usual.

The real question is - during those 4 years, how much could he screw things up? And would congress let it happen?
And I wouldn't trust Congress to be a rational "checks and balances" against a potentially out-of-control, or total ****-up Trump. They've proven to be just as dysfunctional whether under Democratic control or Republican control over the past eight years.
I'm guessing if he goes nuts, the Republicans would check him with the Dems. They don't want to lose their seats.
7/7/2016 5:58 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2016 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Watching that freakin' hearing today further should how our current 2-Party system is an absolute joke. Every question from every single person was geared toward making their Party's point, instead of actually trying to figure-out the truth and if a crime was committed. Everyone in that room should be ashamed on their actions.

The World has got to already be laughing at us.
They're too busy laughing at the Brits.
7/7/2016 5:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...384|385|386|387|388...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.