ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Still holding my breath on this dude... Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Rico Paniagua  Not even top 25 in the league in HRs.   Even .300 seems to be asking a lot.  Why?
8/29/2012 6:06 PM
Can I tell other parts of my body to look like what I think would be best for my survival and reproductive success?  'Cause if so I have some very big plans.  Very big indeed.
8/29/2012 6:10 PM
Evolution is kind of tricky.  Some of it's a natural adaption to the circumstances.  If you're stranded on a disappearing island, you'll learn to swin or you'll drown.  They adapt out of necessity.   Other times, it's evidence of intelligence because they adapted willingly.  Cavemen had to develop weapons capable of killing dinosaurs.  They could have continued to run and hide but that wasn't going to be effective forever.  They adapted willingly.   Nonetheless, I still doubt beetles are smart. 

I'd expect more from him.   Sometimes it's just random luck. 

It's your body.  Do what you want with it. 

8/29/2012 6:22 PM
What kind of prize do you think the winner of the BJ tournament gets?

8/29/2012 7:08 PM
Don't know but I bet it's warm liquid.
8/29/2012 7:18 PM
When you sign career minor leaguers to a spring training invite only, without a contract, can you sign them to a minor league contract at the end of spring training or will they only sign to your major league team?  I was certain that I had done this in the past, but I can't seem to assign them to my minor league clubs, only the majors.
8/30/2012 10:22 AM

No, he has to have options to send to the minors without passing thru waivers.   I think there's a minor league with ST invite option.  Use that one next time.

8/30/2012 10:33 AM

Brewers only 8.5 out of the wild card... could we see meaningful games in Milwaukee next month?

8/30/2012 11:07 AM
Pittsburgh and Atlanta both travel the Cheeseland in September.  The games against the Brew Crew might be meaningful to them.
8/30/2012 11:19 AM
Who's going to win the big game tonight?
8/30/2012 11:27 AM
Carolina.  Vanderbilt is much improved.  They're not the doormat from the Cutler years anymore but they're still the 9th-10th best SEC team.  They don't have the depth to play with the top 5-6.   The Gamecocks simply have to avoid falling behind early and letting Vancy, and their fans, think they can win.  And I'm still not sure Shaw can really pass when everyone knows he has to pass.   Get on top and grind it out with Lattimore/Wilds.
8/30/2012 11:38 AM
Where is that damned ballpark list when you need it.. thought it was pinned.. Anyway, you'll know: Is Burlington the most extreme pitchers park in HBD?
8/30/2012 4:42 PM
I'm almost certain it is.  3x-4 and 2x-3(2B/3B).
8/30/2012 4:46 PM
Isn't Tacoma -4 across the board?
8/30/2012 4:55 PM
Mike, thank you... and would you pls thank Mr. Kermit for the Tacoma info? Unless it's been changed, TAC is -4 x 5 ... or could I be missing something (other than a question mark)?
8/30/2012 5:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...646|647|648|649|650...1151 Next ▸
ASK THE MIKET23 THREAD, PT. 6 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.