Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/5/2022 11:16:00 AM (view original):
Like lefties never kill anyone. This is just too much
sure, there are crazies in any group. Still, it seems a good percentage of recent mass shooters seem to be right wing, conservative nuts.
7/5/2022 5:18 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/5/2022 5:18:00 PM (view original):
sure, there are crazies in any group. Still, it seems a good percentage of recent mass shooters seem to be right wing, conservative nuts.
Every mass murder with assault weapons are by right wingers.

I have a difficult time trying to understand how a pro-life person who an embryo is murder Is gung ho about an AR15 NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED.

Sure does undercut their intelligence, decency and human concern - they don’t have it.

People who want AR15s in the general populations are nothing more then Monsters.
7/5/2022 9:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
8/19/2022 12:31 PM
8/19/2022 1:34 PM
8/25/2022 6:30 PM
thems some good looking dudes!
8/25/2022 7:08 PM
i resemble that remark every other year or so

it just goes to show you the crapshoot that is a jury trial

not guilty was good for two, hung jury was bad for the other two second time around

it's why so many of the january sixth insurrectionists pled

to avoid the long goodbye
8/27/2022 6:42 PM

Patently false. I won't spend a bunch of time listing ALL of the lefty shooters but here are a few I found on politifact.

James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old man, asked a passing congressman—South Carolina’s Jeff Duncan—whether Republicans or Democrats were on the field practicing. Once he received confirmation that the Republican representatives were the ones playing ball, Hodgkinson fired off 60 rounds into the unsuspecting elected officials.

Omar Mateen, the shooter who killed 49 people at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in 2016, was registered as a Democrat in 2006. He voted in the Florida primary in 2016, according to reporting from Politico.

A friend of Aaron Alexis, who killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard in 2013, said in a CNN interview that the shooter was "more of a liberal type and he supported Obama"

"Mass shooters are rarely motivated by a political agenda, experts told us".

"Mass shootings are often perpetrated by young men who are socially isolated or have a mental illness, experience a trauma or conflict that sends them reeling emotionally, and have easy access to guns".

"Other experts reacted similarly to the assertion that shooters tend to have common political beliefs".

"The idea of associating politics with these mass murders is absurd. It has absolutely nothing to do with it."
8/28/2022 11:25 AM (edited)
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/28/2022 11:25:00 AM (view original):

Patently false. I won't spend a bunch of time listing ALL of the lefty shooters but here are a few I found on politifact.

James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old man, asked a passing congressman—South Carolina’s Jeff Duncan—whether Republicans or Democrats were on the field practicing. Once he received confirmation that the Republican representatives were the ones playing ball, Hodgkinson fired off 60 rounds into the unsuspecting elected officials.

Omar Mateen, the shooter who killed 49 people at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in 2016, was registered as a Democrat in 2006. He voted in the Florida primary in 2016, according to reporting from Politico.

A friend of Aaron Alexis, who killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard in 2013, said in a CNN interview that the shooter was "more of a liberal type and he supported Obama"

"Mass shooters are rarely motivated by a political agenda, experts told us".

"Mass shootings are often perpetrated by young men who are socially isolated or have a mental illness, experience a trauma or conflict that sends them reeling emotionally, and have easy access to guns".

"Other experts reacted similarly to the assertion that shooters tend to have common political beliefs".

"The idea of associating politics with these mass murders is absurd. It has absolutely nothing to do with it."
I must have been stoned when I wrote that.
It is stupid to say all; but a form of gun politics is a major motivation.
The Orlando shooting was Islamic terrorism and maniacal hatred of gay people.
The Nevada shooter left no clue as to motivation but he disliked Obama and was happy Trump won and was a gun enthusiast and second amendment supporter.

Hodgkinson was political and after Republicans.

I don’t think that many of these shootings are about party politics per say.

I do think that most of these shootings have a lot to do with gun politics in that they go for assault weapons which they should not be able to get and most if not all of these shooters support the right to bear assault weapons.

It is not about political policies but it does have a lot to do with these guys being in love with assault weapons and most if not all agreeing that they are entitled to have them.
After that the racism or mental breakdown
or becoming famous etc becomes their personal motivation and they must be a lot braver with assault weapons.

About party registration ALL3 May he Rest In Peace was as staunch a conservative as any one in these forums. He even believed that a business owner should be allowed to keep people out of his store for reasons of race or gender or sexual orientation and I guess politics as well.
I don’t think that was his practice. It was his philosophy that people should have that right.
Despite all that he never changed his registration of democrat from when he was young. He mentioned that a lot.
He never responded when I said that he was waiting for a new George Wallace.
But so be it.
8/28/2022 12:51 PM (edited)
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/5/2022 9:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/5/2022 5:18:00 PM (view original):

I have a difficult time trying to understand how a pro-life person who an embryo is murder Is gung ho about an AR15 NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED.

Sure does undercut their intelligence, decency and human concern - they don’t have it.

People who want AR15s in the general populations are nothing more then Monsters.
Nonsense
9/25/2022 8:30 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
were you around to hear Jesus say that? I know you're old, but I didn't think you were that old.
Yes, every human is flawed. That does not make them bad people(well, some of them it does)> One can be flawed and still be a good person, despite what Jesus may have said(or what some other guy wrote down that Jesus said)
9/25/2022 2:07 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/25/2022 2:08:00 PM (view original):
were you around to hear Jesus say that? I know you're old, but I didn't think you were that old.
Yes, every human is flawed. That does not make them bad people(well, some of them it does)> One can be flawed and still be a good person, despite what Jesus may have said(or what some other guy wrote down that Jesus said)
I don't need to be. His word is good enough

Wylie, you have chosen to reject Jesus Christ.. and.. there is not much we can talk about in that area.. Make sense??
9/26/2022 10:59 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/26/2022 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/25/2022 2:08:00 PM (view original):
I don't need to be. His word is good enough

Wylie, you have chosen to reject Jesus Christ.. and.. there is not much we can talk about in that area.. Make sense??
Wylie doesn't reject Jesus as much as others around here do as much as along with others reject your nonstop piling on. He's pretty much the only one willing to say he's not sure, that possibly we could be right and he could be wrong while staying true and honest to himself and his version of both sides that he could be right and we could be wrong. I give him a pass while he figures his way.

Wylie, while you may or may not ever convert, your recent example falls short. You might as well have said electricity doesn't exist cuz that would only be taking someone's word for it and not trusting it actually runs thru wires inside your walls.

Without seeing anything else but the lite come on when I flip the switch on the wall and trust that electricity must exist, in the same way I trust Jesus still exists from his work in my life and the work I've seen of his in other's changed lives, both already good people and others not so much. I don't deserve Jesus and neither do you. But he wants us anyway.
9/26/2022 12:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...139|140|141|142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.