*** 8/4 pm games *** Topic

Responded. I re-ran the fatigue for everyone and there was a slight change. Must have forgotten to update the fatigue after resetting minutes last night in my late night stupor.
8/5/2008 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hendob on 8/05/2008How many games got wiped out?  In one of my leagues there are two games, not one, that I now have to replay.  Went from winning a series 4-0 to being up only 2-0.
Only the 8/4 PM games were wiped out. If you feel there's an issue please submit a ticket with details immediately.
8/5/2008 11:26 AM
Thanks a lot for the fast reaction time!

Everything is now as it was before that bug. I can only hope I win again, without the OT...
8/5/2008 11:28 AM
Yeah, this is bullshit...acknowledge and fix the problem...apologize...BUT PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER REPLAY/RERUN THE F***ING GAMES...come on...like this sim hasn't taken a random **** on everyone here before.
8/5/2008 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tianyi7886 on 8/05/2008I actually do think dt and defensive matchups can win you games. DT the 50 ppg wilt with a -3 shift works wonders.

Yeah but you could still do defensive positioning. I just checked my opponents team via the league office and adjusted it that way.

My experience in sim bball is short, but in that experience, I have never had someone double team me and win because of it (talking about over a series).

And the matchups... I set those at the beginning of the season and only change it if I have a truly unfavorable matchup coming up (like high-foul Olajuwon defending 50ppg wilt... move hakeem to pf and don't let him defend center).

I think wiping the games was a rotten way to handle this. I really feel for those guys in the playoffs. It's early/mid season right now for me, though I do hate having an 18-game win streak interrupted. That annoys me greatly.
8/5/2008 1:33 PM
GRUMBLE!!! The wiped out games: I won and 7th place lost = 3 game lead with 4 to play.

New games: I lost and 7th place team won = 1 game lead with 4 to play.

Why didn't your team play better earlier in the season? The possession penalty wasn't penalizing the opposing teams like it was supposed to.

And I say again, GRUMBLE!!!
8/5/2008 2:07 PM
My team lost to...not as big of a game, but it will no doubt burn my *** just the same...NEVER AGAIN UNEBLE!
8/5/2008 2:09 PM
I lose the tiebreak, too because of the possession penalty not working.
8/5/2008 2:14 PM
I lost a game that I won as well, but w/e. I'm fine with it because dt actually matters alot when u do it on someone like oscar or archibald because their t/o can go up to 10+
8/5/2008 3:00 PM
I say don't replay in the future. If something could not be done by the coach, none of the coaches could do it. If somebody won a playoff game and then lost on the replay they have every right be very upset. I luckily won game 7 of the finals TWICE.
8/5/2008 3:18 PM
I should also have mentioned since I had won a championship and had no active teams I did not log in yesterday. That means I made no adjustments and my opponent may have. Today I'm in again to draft a new team and find out the game was replayed.
8/5/2008 3:23 PM
a game I won in a blowout got wiped. The result of the replay? triple overtime. Now my fatigue is ridiculous.

Thanks, Seble. Thanks a lot.

8/5/2008 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by super_d_ave on 8/05/2008I say don't replay in the future. If something could not be done by the coach, none of the coaches could do it. If somebody won a playoff game and then lost on the replay they have every right be very upset. I luckily won game 7 of the finals TWICE.
That wasn't really the case though. Coaches who gameplanned the night before or early in the morning were fine. It was only the few hours preceding the game that were unavailable.
8/5/2008 3:42 PM
Yeah, like I said, if the thing has already been simmed and 1 PERSON gripes about not being able to make defensive changes...you should have never rerun the games...talk about a knee-jerk reaction...wow uneble...wow...
8/5/2008 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By tianyi7886 on 8/05/2008I actually do think dt and defensive matchups can win you games. DT the 50 ppg wilt with a -3 shift works wonders
some of the vet owners ran an exhibition league - everyone had the same roster - half the teams doubled and the other half didnt

care to guess which teams had the better records?

I'll give you a hint: the most significant single stat shift to be seen between teams that doubled and those that didnt was increased PFs
8/5/2008 7:39 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
*** 8/4 pm games *** Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.