Birther issue put to rest,... what's next? Topic

I think you're going to be wrong.

And the fact that it was that high in the first place shows that you can't say he's been "treated like every other President".  At least not with a straight face.

4/27/2011 9:15 PM

swamp is seldom right.   He is this time.   Presidents get ****.  Obama gets ****.  Same thing, different ****. 

4/27/2011 9:20 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 9:20:00 PM (view original):

swamp is seldom right.   He is this time.   Presidents get ****.  Obama gets ****.  Same thing, different ****. 

Only in this case it's racist ****, which means it isn't at all the same.

It's like saying "Catholics use crosses. The Klan uses crosses. Same thing."
4/27/2011 9:28 PM
Bullshit.   Questioning his birthplace isn't "racist ****".    Claiming that is beneath even you.  Or so I thought.  
4/27/2011 9:35 PM

Seem familiar?

4/27/2011 9:40 PM
Racist?

4/27/2011 9:44 PM
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 9:28:00 PM (view original):

Racist?  Seriously?  Jeez, when you're not focused on swamp, at least you had a coherent argument, even when I disagreed with you...but racist??????

I don't even know where to go with that.  You wanna let us know where that ties in? 
4/27/2011 9:45 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Bullshit.   Questioning his birthplace isn't "racist ****".    Claiming that is beneath even you.  Or so I thought.  
Yes, questioning whether a black man even qualifies as American is racist ****. I'm sorry that you're too wedded to being contrarian to acknowledge the obvious.
4/27/2011 10:07 PM
Keep telling yourselves that.  I've heard too many political conversations start with, "that ******."  to think otherwise.  I've also heard spook, spade and spearchucker used.  Just go to any Yahoo or Fox news commentary section and count up the amount of racist terms being used by the posters.  Then come back and tell me there's not a racist undertone to "the ****" Obama is getting. 
4/27/2011 10:09 PM
By the way, the spearchucker was used by a bigoted tea party redneck who also got ****** off when I wouldn't let him bring his gun into the bar of the restaraunt I worked at.
4/27/2011 10:11 PM
Posted by silentpadna on 4/27/2011 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 9:28:00 PM (view original):

Racist?  Seriously?  Jeez, when you're not focused on swamp, at least you had a coherent argument, even when I disagreed with you...but racist??????

I don't even know where to go with that.  You wanna let us know where that ties in? 
Yes, I'm sure it's a complete coincidence that white Presidents and Presidential candidates who weren't born in the US, or had parents who weren't born in the US, didn't have to go through this.

What do you need, a Venn diagram? Birtherism is racist ****. It's also desperate and pathetic, which is why I laugh it off most of the time. But Obama having to show his papers was a disgrace, and I don't much feel like laughing right now.
4/27/2011 10:14 PM
Posted by The Taint on 4/27/2011 10:11:00 PM (view original):
By the way, the spearchucker was used by a bigoted tea party redneck who also got ****** off when I wouldn't let him bring his gun into the bar of the restaraunt I worked at.
Good one example.  Very representative of all the people who say "Are we sure he was born in the US?"
4/27/2011 10:20 PM
Posted by antonsirius on 4/27/2011 10:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Yes, questioning whether a black man even qualifies as American is racist ****. I'm sorry that you're too wedded to being contrarian to acknowledge the obvious.
You, my friend, are an idiot.  

Look past skin color and say "Does this man qualify to be President?"    I think you can question that of ANY man with Presidential aspirations.   Should a man of color be exempt from question?  
4/27/2011 10:22 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/27/2011 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 4/27/2011 10:11:00 PM (view original):
Good one example.  Very representative of all the people who say "Are we sure he was born in the US?"
I've got tons of examples...seriously...just go read the yahoo website...any political discussion.  Go to the oldest comments because it moves them around due to the "user rating" they have.  The **** in some of those is atrocious.  I suppose that people could just be posting to get a rise out of other people...but there sure is alot of trolling if that is the case.  I hear this **** all the time in the bar I work at.  I have to break out the no politics/religion card at the bar rule all the time.  I live in a liberal *** county also.
4/27/2011 10:28 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...15 Next ▸
Birther issue put to rest,... what's next? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.